lie

Taehyung's pov :

As I ran downstairs, I heard footsteps chasing me. I looked from over my shoulder and saw Jungkook running after me.

"Taehyung! stop, why are you running away!?"

I almost arrived at the front door before two hands grabbed my shoulder and pinned me against the wall next to the door.

"What is wrong with you, just let me go!"

I yelled as I tried to break free.

"We are brothers, Jungkook! We can't do things like kissing!"

"We aren't brothers Taehyung! Your parents didn't adopt me! They left to America and they asked me to look after you since you're staying alone while they're gone. I'm your mother's friend's son."

After he explained everything I didn't know what to say anymore.

"It isn't even possible to adopt me cause I'm already 20 years old."

At first, I thought he was joking around. But he kept a straight, serious face.

"W-why did they lie?.. Why didn't they just tell me who you really are.."

"They lied because they thought you wouldn't let me stay here with you. Since you're not a kid anymore and you won't accept a babysitter.... so they told you that I'm your new brother."

I was confused. They're probably right, I wouldn't accept someone to babysit me, but they could try to explain.

"So....... Can we kiss now?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden, already getting closer to my lips.

"No!" I quickly escaped from his grip and bend down to put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"Mind your own business" I replied coldly before leaving the house.

-

I wanted to text my bestfriend, Jimin. He's in the same class as me.

I actually have four other close friends. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi. But I feel more comfortable talking to Jimin.

I put my hand into my pocket to grab my phone but noticed that I forgot it inside. I turned around to get back into the house but a thought stopped me. "maybe he's still standing there and maybe he'll grab you again and do something else than just kissing" I shook my head to avoid the thought.

I walked my long front yard down. My house and Jimin's house isn't far from each other.

When I finally arrived at Jimin's house, I noticed that his parent's car wasn't in the garage.

Maybe he wasn't home.

His house is pretty big. He has a gigantic front yard, bigger than mine. His house consisted of six bedrooms, three bathrooms, four toilets, nine maids, two chefs, four floors, a gigantic living room, two kitchens, believe it or not but they have a kitchen in the first floor and they have a kitchen in the third floor, It's pretty much insane. Their house actually looked like a mansion. And you know what's the funniest about all this, they live in that house with only three people. His parents and he himself. And sometimes his parents aren't even at home so he has the house multiple times for himself. But what I like about him is despite the fact that he's that rich, he never acts like it. He's really a supportive and caring friend. Money doesn't mean that much to him. All he cares about is love, friends and family.

I opened the big gate and walked towards the front door.

I knocked. At first no one opened but after a few minutes one of the maids opened the door.