don't touch me

Taehyung's pov :

I startled awake as someone kept on shaking me.

"Taehyung, stand up. Jungkook arrived." my mom whispered.

I could hear her but I just decided to ignore her, in hope she would go away.

But I was wrong.

She kept shaking me and she probably knew by now that I was acting to be asleep.

I opened my eyes with effort and looked at her, not saying anything.

"Taetae, your brother arrived."

Gosh I hate it when she calls me taetae.

"Good for him" I mumbled as I turned around, not facing her anymore.

"Taehyung, please... at least just come down... for me.... he wants to see you too"

She kept on begging me to stand up.

"I won't leave until you stand up" she said as she sat down beside me.

"Okay, fine. Just leave now, I'm going to stand up."

She smiled widely and left the room. A few minutes later I jumped out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Brushed my teeth and showered quickly. I dryed myself as I opened my closet and I just kept starring at my clothes.

"what should I wear?"

I decided to wear my tight black jeans and my black sweater. I just left my hair as it was.

All of a sudden I felt nervous and I didn't know why. I took a deep breath and left my room.

As I stood in the hallway I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from downstairs, it was probably him. I don't even want to greet him, I don't even want to see him.

"Taehyung!!" my father yelled from downstairs.

I startled and shook my head.

"come on Tae, you can do it"

As I walked downstairs, I put my hands into my pocket and tried to play it cool.

I saw them sitting at the dinning table, eating breakfast. I only could see my parent's faces and his back.

"Oh Taehyung, you came. Come join us" my mother said with a big smile, waving at me to come over.

After she finished her sentence, that Jungkook boy looked over at me and I could see his face.

I'm not gonna lie but boi he looked good.

He wore ripped jeans with a black sweater. He looked muscular and had dark brown hair.

God his gaze is strong.

I walked slowly towards the table.

"Shake hands with Jungkook and tell him about yourself."

"Yeah, thank you mom, that's what I needed right now."

I walked awkwardly towards him and shook his hand.

Wtf why is he holding my hand so tightly? and what's with that smirk on his face?

"Hi Taehyung, I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. And I'll be your new brother from now on"

He's cute...... no wait.. wtf am I even thinking.. no no no no... I hate him.

"pleasure to meet you, Jungkook" I replied awkwardly, not looking into his eyes.