confession

Taehyung's pov :

Message from Jimin :

"MINHO!! I'VE TOLD YOU TO BEAT UP JUNGKOOK, NOT TAEHYUNG!! I JUST SAW TAE WALKING IN FRONT OF MY GATE AND HE HAD BRUISES ON HIS FACE AND HE LOOKED LIKE HE USED ALL OF HIS STRENGTH TO WALK. I SWEAR IF YOU DID BEAT UP TAEHYUNG INSTEAD OF JUNGKOOK, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!"

I widen my eyes even more than before. I just couldn't believe what I was reading. Is this really the Jimin I know? The Jimin who can't even kill a bug? And now he's sending others to beat up Jungkook?!

I just kept staring at the message in disbelieve.

I shook my head and put the phone back in my pocket.

Tomorrow is sunday, then I'll go to his house and work things out.

-

I walked upstairs towards Jungkook's bedroom. When I opened the door, I saw him lying on the bed, hands beneath his head, staring at the ceiling.

Once he noticed me standing in front of the bedroom door, he smiled and stood up.

He grabbed pyjamas out of my closet and pulled me into the room while locking the door.

He started pulling my sweater up.

"J-Jungkook..... I can do it myself.." I said shyly.

He chuckled.

"Taehyung are you shy? Don't be shy, let me help you."

I even blushed harder than before.

After he helped me to put the pyjamas on. We walked towards my bed and laid down.

I couldn't lay on my back so I had to sleep on my side.

We were now facing each other. Moon light shinning on his sparkly dark eyes and they were so beautiful.

He put his hand around my torso and stayed like that. I was actually relieved, knowing there's no sex, just admiration.

After full ten minutes, my eyelids became heavy and after I closed my eyes. I fell in a deep sleep in jungkook's embrace.

-

I woke up with the light from outside shining on my face.

Jungkook was still sleeping beside me. I took some more minutes staring at his cute sleeping face and then stood up.

I wrote a letter, saying I would go to Jimin's house and left it on my night stand.

-

2 hours later

I finished my morning routine and put my shoes on before leaving the house. Making my way towards Jimin's house.

As I walked I thought of how I should talk to him. Should I be angry? or calm?. But just by thinking how he send Minho to beat up Jungkook, anger started boiling inside of me.

When I arrived at his gate, I didn't even hesitate for a second before opening the gate and walking towards his front door, ringing the door bell hundred of times.

The new maid that replaced Min-seo opened the door.

"Ahh~ you're Kim Taehyung right? You want to see Jimin? He's upstairs in his room, I'll go and tell him that you arrived. Wait a second please." She said, in a more friendly way than the first time I saw her.

She looked more happy than that day when I met her. And the way she spoke to me, is like she knew me for years now. It felt like having Min-seo in front of me.

But my thoughts weren't like my attitude.

"Move!!" I yelled at her before entering the house. I could see her shocked face.

"B-but Mr. Kim Taehyung" she tried to call me. I ignored her and continued walking towards Jimin's bedroom.

As I walked the hallway down to Jimin's bedroom, his message kept crossing my mind, and every time I thought of it, anger started boiling up inside of me.

Once I arrived, I opened the door without knocking.

"T-Taehyung…What are you doing here?" He was lying on his bed. Playing on his phone. But startled after I came in.

"YOU!" I yelled. Kicking the door shut before walking towards him "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID ALL THIS!!" I grabbed him by the collar of his turtle neck and shook him harshly.

"T-Taehyung… what do you mean?" He said while holding my hands who were holding his collar.

I let go and grabbed Minho's phone out of my pocket and searched for that message.

Once I found it, I threw the phone next to him on his bed.

"THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THAT IS, HUH?!!"

I could see his eyes widen when he looked at his own message.

"H-How d-did you-…" He stuttered.

"What were you thinking, huh? Why did you send Minho to beat up Jungkook? I swear If Jungkook was beaten up instead of me, I swear I would have killed you, and that asshole Minho!!!!"

"THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DID THAT!!" He all of a sudden yelled and stood up. "YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT JUNGKOOK. JUNGKOOK THIS, JUNGKOOK THAT. JUNGKOOK HERE. JUNGKOOK THERE. JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK. YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS ONLY JUNGKOOK. SINCE THAT ASSHOLE CAME INTO YOUR LIFE, ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU IS HIM. DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME? AT LEAST, A BIT?! YOU'VE BECAME DISTANT FROM ME SINCE YOU KNOW HIM. WHAT IS THAT THING THAT YOU SEE IN HIM BUT NOT IN ME?! I HAVE MONEY, LOOKS, A WEALTHY FAMILY, A BIG HOUSE..… I'VE EVERYTHING. DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!"

He kept walking closer and closer and I kept walking backwards.

I first thought it couldn't get worse, but damn I didn't see this coming.

I lightly bumped against the wall with my back and Jimin just kept walking towards me.

"J-Jimin. What are you doing?" I said. I felt my knees becoming weak.

I froze in place when he pinned me against the wall.

"Am I not good enough for you, huh?" He whispered.

I felt his breath against my ears sending me shivers down my spine.

I got confused, this isn't Jimin. At least, this isn't the Jimin I know.

"Jimin, w-why are you acting like this?" I asked as I lowered my head, not wanting my face to be too close to his.

He gently placed his index finger beneath my chin and softly pulled my head up.

"Can't you see? I'm in love with you"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

say hi to vmin *waving*