I made out with my brother

Taehyung's pov :

I ran as fast as I could upstairs to my room.

Once I was upstairs, I quickly walked into my room, closing the door behind me.

I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"What the fuck just happened and why did he do that?" I still was in complete shock.

As I turned around to lay on my side, I noticed a note on my nightstand.

Confused, I stretched my arm out to grab the note. I sat up and opened the folded piece of paper.

"Dear Taetae,
I know it's maybe hard for you to understand, but your father and I had to leave. Since you didn't want to listen to us in the morning, I'll tell you why we had to leave in this note... Your father has a big chance of getting heart cancer, so we need treatment for him. We went to various hospitals here in Seoul, but since heart cancer is an extremely rare form of cancer they all told us to go to America and have there the treatment. We found a hospital in America that can help your father and we left to America. Don't worry Taehyung, your father will be alright. Take care of yourself and don't fight with your brother Jungkook, okay? Your father and I love you a lot, Taehyung."

My tears started dripping on the note, I crumbled the piece of paper and threw it on the ground.

As the tears streamed down like two waterfalls, I laid down and pulled the blanket on top of me.

The thought of my father maybe having heart cancer right now made me cry even more than before.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person...he believed in me. But all I've done for him is avoiding him, ignoring him, telling him he never had done something for me, telling him I could be better off without him.

I've never told him how much I truly love him.... and now, maybe I won't even get the chance to hug him for the last time, to tell him that I love him and that I never meant those mean things I said to him.

I felt lonely and hurt. I couldn't breathe decently anymore. I just wanted to scream it out but I didn't want Jungkook to hear me.

The worst type of crying is the silent one. I could feel it in my throat, my eyes became blurry from the tears and my lips started to shake. I bent over, trying to suck it in and not make any noise. I grabbed my stomach and tried to hold my breath to keep quiet. but it hurts so much to hold it in. I let out a loud yelp and a cry, I was crying hard.

I startled when I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"Taehyung? are you okay?" I heard Jungkook ask softly from the other side of the door.

I quickly sat up and wiped my tears with my sleeve.

I let out a breath and stood up to open the door for Jungkook.

Instead of the smirky face from before, he looked more concerned and worried this time.

"W-what do y-you want?" I mentally scolded myself for stuttering. He probably knew I was crying. My voice was cracked and my eyes were puffy and red.

"Are you okay Taehyung?" He asked again.

I didn't reply and just kept staring at the ground.

The thought of my father crossed my mind again, I tried to hold in the tears but I couldn't.

I fell on my knees and sobbed as I hid my face with my hands.

He probably noticed the crumpled note on the floor.

"You read it, didn't you?" He said as he crouched in front of me, removing my hands gently so that he could see my face.

I looked into his eyes, and this may sound weird, but I found peace in his eyes. Just by looking at him calmed me down.

"D-did you know a-about that?"My throat did hurt from all the crying so I couldn't talk without stuttering.

"Yeah....your parents already told me about it... I'm sorry Taehyung"

I don't know why I did that, but I hugged him, tightly.

He didn't hug me back at first, he might've been shocked and confused at the sudden action.

But after a few seconds, I felt his arms wrapping around my torso.

I could feel his warmth against my body, it was calming and I felt safe in his embrace. I didn't feel lonely anymore.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes.

"Are you feeling better now" He asked me while breaking the hug, looking right into my eyes.

"yeah" I said with a low voice.

He kept coming closer and closer until there was a gap of one inch between our faces.

My nose almost touched his. I got shy and embarrassed so I lowered my head.

"You need to know that I'm here for you. So don't ever cry alone in silence anymore. understood?" Jungkook said while gently lifting my chin up with his index finger.

As soon as I saw Jungkook's beautiful dark eyes, I felt my cold heart becoming warm again.

Jungkook kept looking into my eyes, not saying anything at all.

He kept getting closer, still holding my chin. He slowly let go of my chin and traced my cheeks gently.

I couldn't control my body anymore, it was like he owned my body.

Before I had the chance to say anything, he leaned in and the gap between our lips closed.

We were kissing. Slowly and gently.

Something exploded in my chest, burning away the tension, confusion and fear. Burning away the hurt in my head of seconds earlier. For a moment it felt like nothing mattered anymore. Like nothing would matter ever again.

We stayed like that for about five minutes. We were running out of breath so I was the first one who slowly pulled away.

"Gosh you're so perfect" Jungkook said as he leaned his forehead against mine, pecking my lips one more time.

I was in a complete daze and I didn't know what I was doing.

"I-I can't d-do this Jungkook" I suddenly said.

I pushed him and ran out of the room.

"What have I done!? I made out with my brother!!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I hope you're liking this story so far ♡