first time

Taehyung's pov :

​​​I widen my eyes at what I just heard. Am I hearing things clearly?

I just kept my mouth shut, not really knowing what I should say.

He came closer and closer, and just like the first time with Jungkook, I tried to escape from his grip. But he was way stronger than me.

And before I could react, he connected our lips.

I tried to get him off of me, but he pushed harder with his lips against mine. Kissing like his life depended on it.

When he was out of breath, he finally broke the kiss.

We were now just staring at each other.

He seemed so confident and calm. I still couldn't focus on what was happening.

"Who did it better... Me or Jungkook?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

When he mentioned jungkook, the text from before came up to my thoughts and I felt anger boiling up inside me but I just remained calm and silent. Curious of what he had to say more.

"I still don't know why you love that Asshole Jungkook, if you have me."

Just when I thought my anger faded away, anger and madness started boiling up inside me again.

And I couldn't control myself anymore.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and used all of my strength to turn around so he would be against the wall.

And I was relieved that it worked.

"I swear, call him one more time asshole or dare to even mention his name, and I swear I'll forget about the fact that you were my best friend for three years and I will punch you right in the face so you won't get up for six days straight. Understood!" I said through gritted teeth

I could see a confused expression on his face. But that confused expression didn't last for long.

"So you're telling me that you'll punch your best friend for some asshole you only know for two months?"

He scoffed and wandered his eyes around the room, not making any eye contact with me.

Just when I wanted to talk again, my phone rang in my pocket.

I took my right hand off of his collar and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

I looked at the screen, It was Jungkook.

"Say one thing, and I swear I'll kill you." And right after I said that, I already regretted it.

The smirk on his face became wider, and that's when I knew he was planning something.

I should've took distance from him and then answered the phone. Or if I hadn't picked up my phone, it would've ended better for the three of us…

Well... That's what I thought after it all happened.

I clicked on the green answer button and took the phone towards my ear.

"Hi Jungkook."

"Heyy Taehyung. You're at Jimin's house right now, right? Well, I wanted to ask you if we could go out together.... like... eat in a restaurant or go to a movie. Things like that."

Just by hearing his sweet, soft and shy voice made me so happy. For a split second I forgot about everything and didn't reply to his question.

And just before I wanted to reply, Jimin took my phone away, turned me around and pinned me against the wall with his body and covering my mouth shut with his hands.

He harshly pushed his hips against mine. I couldn't move nor speak anymore.

I tried to make noises but Jungkook would never hear them from over the phone.

"Hey Jungkook. Jimin here. Well, after you asked the question, taehyung didn't want to go out with you and handed me over his phone so I would answer you. He left to the bathroom now. Don't tell him this but he said "Tell that fucking faggot that I don't want to go out with him. I just used him all this time, that asshole really thought I was in love with him or something" and then he laughed and walked towards the bathroom. I just thought you had all the rights to know about that. I'm sorry if those words hurt you."

I widen my eyes. I tried to do everything just to escape his grip.

And before it finally worked, Jungkook hang up, without saying a single thing.

Jimin laughed devilishly and handed me back my phone.

"Well well well... you almost got on a date with him. I released that asshole from you. Thank me later."

He winked and walked towards his bed, laying down and looking satisfied at the ceiling.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLEEE!!!!!!"

I yelled while running towards him and got on top of him.

"YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU BE AFTER YOU DID THAT!!"

And before I could think twice, my hands clenched into two fists, white knuckles appearing.

I bit my lips and for the first time in those three years, I punched him hard. Straight on his left cheek.

He first gasped in pain and then looked at me with a shocked expression.

"A-are you r-really punching me for.. him?"

I felt my heart break and I regret what I've done. I regret it so much. But I didn't show what I felt.

I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face and left the room, running through the hallway, down the stairs.

Some maids who were cleaning the floor looked at me with a questioning look.

When I arrived downstairs, I couldn't see the lady from before.

Without taking any longer, I rushed to the door and ran outside.

I just kept running until I arrived at the gate, opened it and gasped for air. I looked over my shoulder towards Jimin's room.

"what did I do?"

"Was that the reason why he kept distance from me? because he has feelings for me?."

Hundred of different thoughts were running through my mind.

But the thoughts about Jungkook ran faster.

I shook my head to ignore the thoughts about Jimin and ran to my house.

After a few minutes, I arrived and opened the front door.

There wasn't a single noise in the house.

Deep down, I was hoping Jungkook would still be at home.

Without taking my jacket and shoes off, I searched the whole house while yelling Jungkook's name.

I searched in all the bedrooms upstairs, in the bathroom, in the garden, in the kitchen, even beneath the tables…But he was nowhere to be found.

I  fell on my knees and tears started dripping down.

What if he doesn't love me anymore? Where is he right now?