ambulance

Jungkook's pov :

The sirenes were extra loud when I sat in the ambulance.

We were now driving to the hospital, the nurse was busy doing all kind of things.

My attention was all on taehyung, so I couldn't exactly see what she was doing.

After we arrived at the hospital, they quickly pulled taehyung on the stretcher out of the ambulance and rushed inside.

I ran beside the stretcher, trying to catch up while holding taehyung's hand.

They brought him into a room and closed the door.

"Sorry, you can't come in here Mr. Jeon. Please have a seat and wait until we finish. The doctor will give you more information once we're done" one of the nurses said quickly as she disappeared into the room as well.

I sat on one of the hospital seats and began tapping my foot on the floor nervously.

"what if he dies? what if I can't tell him my true feelings? what am I going to do than? what do I need to tell his parents after they're back? I can't live without him."

I tried to avoid these negative thoughts but it was like they were glued in my mind, not wanting to leave.

The negative thoughts were way stronger than the positive ones.

After for waiting like 30 minutes, the doctor walked out of the room.

Taking off his doctor mask "you're Jeon Jungkook right?" the doctor asked as he walked towards me.

I stood up and nodded.

"Yes I am."

"Your friend is a lucky guy. There was a big bruise on the patient's head and it gathered already a lot of bacteria. We still don't know how it all happened that fast. lucky enough, there weren't any harmful bacteria yet. If you waited any longer to call the ambulance, he wouldn't have made it."

I didn't really listen to the information the doctor was telling me.

My mind was still stuck on the first sentence.

"Your friend is a lucky guy." I felt so relieved, knowing I can see the love of my life again.

I quickly nodded in response and thanked him, acting like I was listening.

I shook his hands before he left.

I sat back on the chair, it didn't take too long for the nurse to walk out of the room.

"We are going to take taehyung to a hospital room so he can rest. Since it isn't something really bad, you can stay with him in his room. Don't make too much noise, he needs his rest right now."

The other nurses walked further to a hospital room with taehyung on a stretcher and one of them, the same women who talked with me before, stayed with me too answer questions if I had any.

"Does he have to stay here for too long?" I asked.

"It depends on the patient. If he wakes up tomorrow morning, we can let him go home in the evening. We only can let the patient go home when we are positive about his health." the nurse explained.

I just nodded, not really knowing what to ask nor to say further.

"Oh and" the nurse said "your friend was mentioning your name while we were doing the check up for his head. He was in a deep sleep but he kept repeating I need to tell him my true feelings. I need to tell him my true feelings. I need to tell him my true feelings. I guess your friend has a lot of things to tell you when he wakes up."

She winked at me with a I-know-it-all expression.

I felt my cheeks heating up.

"you two will make a perfect couple."

She giggled and tapped me on my shoulder.

I shyly smiled.

"You think being gay is okay?" I asked out of curiosity.

A lot of people don't accept gays and I felt my heart warming up knowing she accepted it.

"of course, I think it's oke. Love has no gender, and if you two love each other, than no one can take you two apart" she said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I smiled and looked into her eyes. "Thank you."