the new student

taehyung's pov :

Time flew by, it was already 11pm.

We talked about various things. From Jungkook to school and from school to family. It was a fun time with Jimin, that's why I like spending time with him the most.

"Jimin, I need to go now. It's already 11 pm and you know, school is going to start tomorrow." I said as I stood up, walking towards the bedroom door.

Jimin walked with me downstairs and opened the door.

"Taehyung, tell me tomorrow what you did with Jungkook. You never know what you two will be doing when you get home" He said, smirking and winking again.

I punched his arm, this time a bit harder than the first time.

We waved a goodbye and I left the house.

After a while I arrived home.

The lights were all out.

"is he already sleeping?"

I thought as I made my way towards the front door.

I opened the door and peeked inside, making sure Jungkook isn't behind the door or something, wanting to pin me against the wall again.

But there was no one to be seen.

I walked in and took my shoes off. When I arrived in the living room I found him there, sleeping on the sofa.

"Why isn't he sleeping in the guest room?"

I kept staring at him and without thinking twice I automatically smiled and thought "cute".

"Get your shit together, Taehyung." I thought as I shook my head.

It was chilly in the room and he didn't have a blanket on top of him.

I grabbed a blanket, walked towards him and wrapped him up in the blanket.

He looked so innocent and cute while sleeping. His pretty pink lips were parted a little bit.

I wanted to kiss them so bad but I shook my head and made my way upstairs to my room.

Once I entered the room I noticed a water bottle with a sticky note on it on my desk. I walked towards it and took the sticky note.

"Think of me while drinking this water bottle.
xxx Your future boyfriend/husband"

I smiled while reading the note. He really can be cute.

I took the water bottle and drank a bit.

I put the water bottle back on my desk with the sticky note next to it before I walked to the bathroom, the smile still plastered on my face.

After I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face, I walked towards my bed and laid down.

As I turned around to lay on my side, a pink sticky note on my night stand caught my attention.

I stretched out my arm and grabbed it. Before I even read it, I already started smiling.

"If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky.
Goodnight, I hope to meet you in my dreams.
xxx Your future boyfriend/husband"

-

"Fuck. Okay okay I'm up!"

I yelled while grabbing my alarm and throwing it against the wall.

With effort, I managed to get out of my comfy, warm bed.

After I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and quickly picked something to wear.