help me

Taehyung's pov :

What do you want from me!" I yelled towards the person who stood in front of me.

"Sssshhhh, We just want to play a little game. I missed playing with you Taetae."

Minho said.

Suddenly more boys entered the garage. I recognized some of them from school.

As he approached me, I squeezed myself into a ball to protect myself.

He grabbed my arm, squeezing it harshly as he yanked me up. I bit my lip trying to remain silent.

I noticed the now open garage door.

I pushed Minho away and ran as fast as I could towards the open door.

I almost escaped before two hands grabbed me by the waist, pulling me backwards and closing the door, locking it.

I painfully crashed on the floor. My knees got bruised and tears were already dripping from my eyes.

"Ahwww our adorable Taetae is crying. Where is your boyfriend Jungkook and your best friend Jimin now, huh?" Minho said from distance.

The others approached me and before I could blink an eye, I felt the first kick in my stomach.

They surrounded me and kept kicking my stomach and my back.

I felt everything turning slightly blurry as they continued kicking.

Minho told them to stop.

He walked to where I was lying and crouched next to me.

"Where's the tough Taehyung now, huh?"

He said as he traced my cheeks, all the way down to my neck. He kept going lower and lower until he got to my stomach and pinched harshly on the bruises that I got from the kicks.

I cried out in pain while trying to stand up.

There were two other guys who grabbed me and dragged me to one of the seats where I used to sit, with Jimin.

The two boys held my hands against the armchair, so that I can't move.

Minho leaned close to my ears. "Were is your new friend?..... you know, that faggot who touched your dick."

I felt anger boiling inside of me.

"Or should I call him, your fag boyfriend."

"I swear call him one more time faggot and I swear I will-..."

"What will you do, huh?" He cut my sentence off, looking right into my eyes.

That fucking smirk appeared on his face once again.

"I'll make you regret the day you decided to attend the same school as me." I said, spitting in his face.

He wiped the spit off of his face with his sleeve and looked at me with eyes full of anger and hatred.

At least, that annoying smirk wasn't to be seen anymore.

He stretched his hands and I already knew what he was going to do.

After a few seconds, I felt a painful punch on my my left jaw.

I swear, never in my life, even once, did I feel something as painful as that.

My head almost turned 360 degrees.

Suddenly, I felt blood dripping down from my nose.

"You dare to spit on my face?!?!?! You fucking faggot!!! TORTURE HIM!!!"

And after I heard the word torture my eyes widen in shock.

And at that moment, all I hoped for, is for Jungkook or Jimin to run inside and to rescue me from all this.

But my hopes were way too high.

Minho backed off and all the other nine boys gathered around me.

The two boys who were holding my hands against the armchair, let go and dragged me to a table in the middle of the garage.

The pain was too much and I just couldn't use any strength to escape.

The two laid me down on my stomach and tied my wrists tightly against the table. They were the two most strongest ones I think, cause I really couldn't move my arms anymore.

I felt someone pulling my sweater up, the cold air hit the skin on my back, giving me goosebumps.

After a moment, I felt a painful feeling of a whip against my back. I arched in pain.

I cried out in shock when the second strike touched my back. And like that, they continued with the third, fourth and the fifth strike. I could feel the bruises forming on my back but I couldn't do anything besides screaming.

I cried and screamed for help, but no one could hear me.

After a few painful minutes, my phone rescued me.

Someone was calling and I wished it wasn't Jungkook.

Minho walked towards me and put his hands into my pocket, to grab my phone.

"Faggot is calling" I heard him say.

After he said the word faggot I knew that he meant Jungkook.

Anger started to boil up inside me once again and I clenched my fists.

"Lets worry him even more." He laughed devilishly and hang up.

"Don't hang up on him!!!!" I yelled.

"You still didn't learn anything from the punishment, did you?"

Minho said as he started walking towards me, standing next to my head.

"Let him here, let's go boys!" They all walked towards the garage door.

I almost wanted to yell at them to get these ties off of me, but I didn't.

Two things would happen if I yelled at them.

One, they'd come back to continue the torture or they won't listen and leave.

So there wasn't a good point to yell at them.

I was happy enough that all of them left and I wouldn't feel the painful kicks and strikes anymore.

After the last one left the garage and closed the door behind him. I tried to break free.

The first try didn't work out.

I tried and tried and tried all over again until the ties ripped.

I quickly, in one go sat up.

I totally forgot about my injured back. It was so painful.

I bit my lips to endure the pain and stood up.

My back was aching so much. I bowed down with effort and grabbed my phone on the ground, relieved that it didn't break when Minho threw it away.

When I turned it on, I saw a notification saying.

30 missed calls from kookie 💞.

I quickly called him back.

The line connected after ten short seconds.

"Omg Taehyung!? Where are you?! Are you fine? Did something happen to you!? Why didn't you answer my phone calls!? I'm worried Taehyung!"

"Calm down Jungkookie. I just went to my friend's house and there was loud music so I didn't hear my phone ringing. Don't worry I'm totally fine."

I tried my hardest not to sound obvious.

I heard a sigh from the other side.

"I'm so relieved. Thank god. When are you coming home? Should I come and pick you up?"

"No, no. I will come walking. I need some fresh air. Oh my friend is calling me, I need to go. I'll see you later. Byee."

And before he could reply, I hang up on him and broke out in tears.