Nothing happened

Taehyung's pov :

As tears kept streaming down, I stood up and grabbed my jacket. I wore it and zipped it up.

When I looked next to me, I saw a phone that wasn't mine.

I bowed down with effort once again and picked it up. As I turned it on, I saw a background picture of Minho and some other girl.

He probably forgot his phone here.

I put it in my pocket and walked towards the garage door.

After I stepped outside, I felt something stinging next to my lip and above my eyebrow. I touched it gently with my fingers and it began to sting even more. I knew there was a bruise.

I sighed, now I don't have a choice, Jungkook will see it and will ask questions.

After a few minutes I arrived in front of Jimin's gate.

His bedroom lights were off now.

I stared for a few more minutes at his room's window before walking further.

As I walked down the street a thought crossed my mind.

"How did Minho get my phone number?"

I kept thinking about it until I arrived home.

I put the keys in the keyhole and turned it, opening the front door.

I peeked inside to make sure Jungkook wasn't in the hallway.

When I noticed no one was there, I closed the door quietly and took my shoes off.

I slowly walked towards the living room, the pain in my back and stomach was still there.

After I arrived, I saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa, watching television.

He looked at me and a wide smile appeared on his flawless face.

"Omg Taehyung are you okay? I'm so relieved nothing happened to you." He said as he walked towards me. The smile still on his face.

The smile didn't last for long.

Before he wanted to pull me into a hug, he noticed the bruises on my face.

"Are you okay? Who did this to you!?" He asked worriedly. Slightly angry.

I tried to keep calm and not to break into tears once again.

I tried to fake a laugh. "No, no. My friends and I were playing around, but things accidentally went wrong. So don't worry it's nothing. It doesn't even hurt, look."

I touched the bruises so I could let him see that it didn't hurt.

I think I'm slightly improving in my acting skills. It did sting so much when I touched the bruise next to my lips, but I just endured it.

"Be careful Taetae" He said while hugging me tightly.

As his hands touched my injured back, I flinched in pain.

From the sudden pain that I felt on my back, I pushed him harshly away.

He looked at me with a questioning and confusing look.

"Are you sure you're alright, Taehyung?" He walked towards me again, but I tried to get away from him.

"Y-yeah I-I'm alright" I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering.

Now he knew for sure, that something was wrong.

"Let me see your back" He said all of a sudden.

I widen my eyes and took a step back "N-n-no"

"Taehyung. Did something happen? Just let me see your back. If nothing happened, why wouldn't you let me see it?"

He somehow got a point in what he just said though.

I just stared back at him, not knowing what to say or to do.

If I don't let him see my back, he won't leave me alone until he sees it. And he probably already knows that something happened.

I just kept my mouth shut and didn't say a word.

He just looked at me for a second and walked closer.

"Trust me, Taehyung" He stood behind me and I could feel his hands touching my shirt.

And after a few seconds, I felt my sweater going up.

It stopped when it reached my upper back.

I looked over my shoulder just to see a shocked Jungkook.

"Who did this to you Taehyung? tell me and I'll go and kill that asshole with my own bare hands" He said with a voice full of anger.

I've never saw him like that. It was scary to see him angry.

"Just let it be Jungkook.. it already happened" I said as I turned around, facing Jungkook.

He touched my cheeks softly, tracing it.

"No one is going to touch my kitten, except me. Now Taehyung, please, tell me, who did this?"

"I can't Jungkook. If I tell you, you'll go and fight that person. And I'm not going to take the risk for you to get hurt as well. I can't see you getting hurt because of me, Jungkook."

He looked straight into my eyes for some more minutes. I could see all kind of feelings in his eyes.

"Okay then, if you don't want to tell me. Then I'll find it out myself..... You're going to sleep with me today my kitten. I don't mean to have sex, but just sleep. Together under my blankets. In my bed. With the window cracked, so it's chilly and we have to cuddle closer... I missed you."

He leaned in and kissed my lips. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss his soft lips against mine. I returned the kiss and after a few minutes, I broke the kiss.

"I'm going to the bathroom now. You can go to my room, we can sleep in my bed tonight, if you want." I said with a shy smile.

He smiled widely and nodded. "I'd love that." he pecked me one more time and walked upstairs.

While I was walking towards the bathroom, I felt Minho's phone vibrating in my pocket.

When I arrived in the bathroom, I locked the door and pulled his phone out of my pocket, turning it on.

His phone didn't have a password.

"Which idiot leaves his phone without a password.?"

I unlocked it and went to his messages.

I widen my eyes after I saw who send him the message.

It was Jimin.