Alone

I decided to write Jungkook's pov for this chapter.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jungkook's pov :

I felt tears forming in my eyes while I was walking through the dark alley.

"I've never cried over someone. I only know him for a week, why am I feeling like this?."

Tons of questions were running through my mind.

My head felt like exploding.

I fell on my knees and tears were streaming down like two waterfalls.

I leaned against the greyish wall and kept my legs close to my chest.

I felt dizzy. Tears in my eyes caused the blurry view in front of me.

My whole body began to tremble and I felt like fainting.

He's the first one that made me feel this miserable.

He probably is laughing with that Jimin right now. Warm in his room. While I'm here outside thinking and crying over him.

After a while, I stood up and took the way towards the cinema where I planned to watch the notebook  together with him.

When I arrived I just kept staring at the front door. People were walking inside. Together and some of them were alone. But even the lonely ones, looked happy. When all of them went inside, there was no one left outside, besides me.

"When and why did I became so weak?"

I want to be my old self again; the cold hearted Jungkook. The Jungkook who never really fell in love, the Jungkook who didn't even know what love meant. The Jungkook who dated hundreds of girls and boys, but never really cared about them. But why is Taehyung so…different from the others?. Why is he the only one who can make me feel like this?

How I wished he was next to me right now.

How I wished he was holding my hands right now.

How I wished he felt the same way as me.

I felt like he started to feel something for me in the past two months, every time I looked into his eyes that looked back at mine, I fell deeper in love and I felt like he felt the same way. But I was so wrong.

And now I know, what falling in love means. And it's horrible. It makes me so vulnerable. It opens up my heart for someone to walk in. And Taehyung walked in and messed me up.

All those defenses I build up, I build up a whole suit of armor, I build up a wall around me so that nothing could hurt me. But then…

One stupid person, no different that any other stupid person, wanders in my stupid life.

I gave him a piece of me without him asking for it.

That day when he started kissing me back, and yesterday night, when he fell asleep in my embrace. I could feel his warmth against my body and he cuddled with me, and that's when I really thought he fell for me as well.

But it wasn't like I thought…

Love takes hostages. It gets inside you, it eats you out and leaves you crying all alone in the darkness. Like I am right now.

I hate love.