The end

Author's pov :

1 year later.

"Taehyung ! come downstairs! I made pancakes"

Jungkook called for taehyung while making pancakes in the kitchen.

"coming!"

Taehyung rushed downstairs and approached jungkook in the kitchen.

Burying his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck while embracing the younger from behind.

"Daddy is such a good cook."

Taehyung said, followed by a cute giggle.

"Only for you my baby boy."

Jungkook turned his whole body, now facing taehyung while holding his small waist.

he leaned in and pecked taehyung on his lips, making the boy's cheeks turn into a light shade of pink.

-

The boys have been dating since jungkook confessed his feelings in the hospital. They bought a house and moved in after asking for their parent's permission.

Taehyung's parents arrived safely from America and his father healed from cancer.

Jimin got to know Yoongi better and started to fall for him instead. He apologized to Taehyung for trying to ruin his relationship between Jungkook. Taehyung is way too kind and angelic so he accepted the apology.

-

"It's actually quite funny."

Taehyung said with a shy smile.

"What's so funny, baby?"

"we were first brothers, at least, we thought we were. but we ended up becoming lovers"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

This was the end. I hope you liked this book, thank you for the amazing support you guys have given me. Hopefully, I'll improve my writing skills and show you guys even better, well written stories. ^^