Chances

Jungkook's pov :

And all of a sudden, it began to rain.

Well.

at least I'm not the only one crying right now.

I let the rain drip on me, my clothes were already soaking wet. I walked slowly down the street, I didn't even know where I was. I just kept walking, not caring where I was going.

And then, my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

While hoping it was Taehyung, I took it out of my pocket.

For a split second, a little smile appeared on my face when I saw the name on my screen.

taetae.

but that smile didn't last for long.

The words that Jimin said kept repeating in my head.

I just let it ring and clicked on the off button on the top of my phone and walked further.

My phone stopped ringing and right after it stopped, messages were coming in.

Not one, not two, but a lot.

When I looked at my screen for the second time, it was still Taehyung.

taetae: "kookie, where are you?!""

taetae: "please comeback home, I'm worried."

taetae: "Jimin lied, I didn't say that."

taetae: "He took the phone away and told you lies so I can stay with him and not with you."

taetae: "I'm home now, tell me where you are ... please."

taetae"Kookie, trust me I didn't say those awful words, he made it all up."

While reading all those messages, my ice cold heart began to melt a bit.

My other half of my brains, didn't believe his words. But my other half, believed every single word he said.

Should I give him a second chance?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A short update :P

Should Jungkook give tae a second chance? ;)