confession

Jungkook's pov :

I wanted to talk more to her but the other nurses interrupted us.

"Mr. Jeon. You can go into room 52 where The patient is sleeping. Remember, don't make too much noise."

One of them said while pointing at a room, which was at the end of the hallway.

I nodded. "yes I will"

And before I left, I shook the nurse's hand and smiled once again at her.

"Good luck in there, don't forget to tell him about your true feelings when he wakes up."

The nurse said with a bright smile. I nodded again and returned the smile.

-

Standing in front of room 52 gave me a nervous feeling. I wasn't ready, seeing taehyung laying on a hospital bed not moving an inch.

I opened the door quietly and stepped inside, walking towards a chair beside Taehyung's bed.

I sat down and kept staring at him.

I could see his beautiful long eyelashes and his eyes resting. He somehow looked so peaceful like this. I just wanted him to wake up so that I can tell him everything.

As I sat down, I kept thinking about that sentence the nurse told me. "He was in a deep sleep but he kept repeating I need to tell him my true feelings. I need to tell him my true feelings. I need to tell him my true feelings."

Does Taehyung have the same feelings for me as I have for him?

-

Author's pov :

​​​​​​
Taehyung woke up at the sound of monitors beeping beside him.

He looked around confused, it took a second for him to know where he was and what he was doing.

The smell of chemicals made him realise where he was.

His head was suddenly throbbing in pain. He looked around the room, it was dark in the room, only a night lamp lighted up the hospital room a bit.

He saw someone sitting on a chair beside him.

With effort, he turned his head to look who it was. A dark brown haired boy was sleeping with his head down, due the blurry view and the darkness, he couldn't clearly see who it was.

He tried to squeeze his eyes shut, trying to avoid the blurry view.

Taehyung tried to sit up, causing the bed to creak. The sound of the bed was a bit too loud, making Jungkook wake up and suddenly shot up his head.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Taehyung…you are awake!!" Jungkook said with a big smile before hugging taehyung tightly.

But quickly released from the hug after remembering what had happened between the two before this.

"uhm…I mean…I'm glad you're awake…taehyung" Jungkook said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't exactly know what happened, but it seemed like you had an accident last night."

"a-ahh~ I think I remember a little bit now." Taehyung said, still not making any eye contact with Jungkook.

There was an awkward tension filling up the room. The two boys just kept wandering their eyes around the room, avoiding eye contact.

Taehyung sometimes looked at Jungkook, the boy looked exhausted. His eyes were red and there were obvious bags beneath Jungkook's eyes. His hair was a bit messy as well.

Jungkook looked tired and completely out of energy and Taehyung knew why he looked like that.

"T-Taehyung I think I'm-…"

Jungkook suddenly broke the silence. but remained silent again after it.

"You think you are, what?" Taehyung asked. Now looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook looked up, meeting taehyung's dark eyes.

He hesitated a bit but finally confessed.

"I think I'm in love with you, Taehyung"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Just one more chapter before this book ends :"((