Not sure

Taehyung's pov :  

I just ignored the text and turned my phone off.

After a few minutes I heard the door open.

I all of a sudden got deficiency of oxygen, I couldn't breath decent anymore. I bit my lips, trying to keep quiet.

When I heard "Taehyung?" I quickly opened the door and hugged the person who stood there, it was Jungkook.

"A-are you okay?" He asked softly, wrapping his arms around my torso.

I felt so safe and warm in his embrace, I didn't want to break this hug, if I could I would stay like this forever.

"J-Jungkook, Minho saw us. He saw you touching me and he's the biggest bully on this school. I'm scared he'll hurt me or you. I don't want that to happen, I don't want you to end up getting hurt because of me" I said while hugging him tightly.

"Hey Taehyung, look at me" He cupped my face gently and held it in front of his face.

"No one is going to get hurt as long as I'm here. I won't let that happen, okay?"

He kissed me on my forehead and traced my cheeks gently with his fingers.

Honestly, it felt good, it felt good how his lips touched my skin and how he traced my cheeks with his fingers, how he looked at me... just everything felt good when I was near him.

We stayed like that for some more minutes, staring at each other, admiring each other.

I startled when someone came in.

We quickly backed away from each other, we both walked towards the sink and started washing our hands.

I recognized the boy who came in, it was one of Minho's friends.

When he noticed me he quickly left the toilet.

As the bell rang, we left the bathroom and walked towards the next class, science.

"Taehyung, I was worried. Where were you?" Jimin asked after he ran towards me, holding my wrist.

"Uhhmmm...." I suddenly didn't know how to explain where I went and why.

"Taehyung and I went to a place where we could have some space to be together.... Why? do you have any problem with that?" Jungkook said while grabbing my wrist what was held by Jimin.

He pushed Jimin's hand harshly away from mine and looked with hatred towards Jimin.

Why is he acting like that all of a sudden?

The annoyed and angry expression on Jimin's face was clearly to be seen.

They continued giving each other death glares before I started speaking.

"Hey hey, what's wrong with you guys?"

"Nothing" Jimin said while turning around, leaving me and Jungkook behind.

"Let's go, we have class." Jungkook grabbed my hand and walked further.

"What's wrong with you. Why did you behave like that?" I asked, trying to stop him from walking, but he's way too strong for me.

Jungkook just ignored my question and kept walking until we arrived in class.

When I walked in, everyone suddenly stopped whispering and looked at us.

Jungkook didn't even bother at all and walked towards his seat, sitting down.

As I walked towards my seat, next to Jungkook. I noticed Minho looking at me, smirking devilishly.