He saw us

Taehyung's pov :

As he walked into the classroom everybody started to whisper again.

"oh my god... he's so hot" "omg I'm going to ask him to date me after class" I heard some girls say.

Jimin looked at me "Is HE your boyfriend!?" His eyes widen.

"He's not my boyfriend and yes he's Jungkook, the Jungkook who lives with me."

I saw Jungkook looking at me from where he stood.

"Jungkook, please tell us something about yourself" Mrs. Hye said as she took a few steps backwards.

"Hi class, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I'll be your classmate for the rest of the year."

After he finished his sentence, his eyes looked straight into mine.

I felt my face heating up and my heart beating faster than before.

"Why am I getting this feeling all of a sudden?"

There was a seat free next to Yoongi.

"Jungkook, please take a seat next to Yoongi. The boy with mint green colored hair." She said as she pointed towards Yoongi who sat in front of me next to the window.

Yoongi, like always, didn't give a reaction and just kept looking outside through the window.

I swear I could see Jimin smirking next to me the whole damn time.

I knew he had a plan in his head, like always.

Jimin all of a sudden raised his hand.

"Mrs. Hye. Can I sit next to Yoongi? Like, I can concentrate better next to Yoongi... Jungkook can sit next to Taehyung."

"What the fuck are you doing." I whispered as I gave Jimin a death glare.

"Uhmmm... If you want to sit next to Yoongi, you can go sit next to him. But keep in mind, you can't sit next to Taehyung for the rest of the year."

"yeah that's okay. I bet he'll have it better with Jungkook" Before he got up he winked at me and walked towards Yoongi. Who was smiling at Jimin.

"Jungkook, please have a seat next to Taehyung."

Jungkook smiled kindly at Mrs. Hye and bowed before he walked towards me.

As he walked towards me I could see all the girls staring at him like he's the next top model or something.

But what caught me off guard is that he didn't even bother to look back at them for just a split second.

He kept his eyes glued on me. I felt my cheeks turning red again so I just ignored him and looked out of the window.

He sat down on the seat beside me, took his books out of his bag and put his bag on the floor.

"Hay kitten" he whispered while smirking at me.

"Shut up." I hissed. "My mom told me you're 18 years old, what are you doing in my class on a high school?"

He chuckled ."I'm a year older than you and your classmates because I failed fourth grade in primary school so I had to repeat it."

"Makes sense." I thought.

"And why did you attend this high school?" I asked as I raised one eyebrow.

"Because you attend it and your mom thought it would be a great idea for me to attend the same high school as you." He winked at me and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the teacher.

"You look beautiful today." He suddenly said, making me blush.

"Is my kitten getting shy?" He traced my thighs all of a sudden.

I pushed his hands away and looked at him.

"I'm not shy and I'm not your kitten either. I swear if someone sees us, I'll kill you" I said while doing my best to give him a threatening look.

"I don't care about them. You look too hot for me right now, I can't control myself from not touching you."

I didn't know what to say this time.

He slipped his hand in between my thighs and squeezed it. Making me gasp. I felt goosebumps  all over my body.

I wanted to push his hand away, but before I could do so, Mrs. Hye asked me a question.

"Taehyung, did Mr. park say something about science?"

She and my science teacher had a conversation with me about my grades for science. They were awful last year and I promised them to score better this year. Which I horribly regret cause now I have to work my ass off.

Just before I could give her the answer, Jungkook touched my member through my jeans, sending me shivers down my spine and my whole body. I couldn't talk decent anymore.

"N-n-no"

Mrs. Hye gave me a weird look but just nodded before continuing with what she was doing.

His hands were still on my clothed member.

"Get your hands off of me." I hissed as I looked at him.

"No" He said, and this time he squeezed my member.

I loudly gasped and what happened next scared me.

Minho, the biggest bully in school saw us.

I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand with force and pushed it away.

Minho smirked and turned around again.

 -

let me introduce you to Minho.

Well, his name is obviously Minho and he's also 17.

His parents are drug users and alcoholics.

I know him since elementary school. I didn't really talk to him back then, but he was a quiet boy, he hardly talked.

As time passed by he started hanging out with the wrong people and started using drugs and drinking alcohol. He started bullying students and his grades dropped.

I don't even know why they let him stay on this school. Trust me, you really don't want to get in trouble with him.

I once got in a fight with him about Yoongi.

He kept bullying Yoongi about his height. At first it was funny, but he kept doing it.

I defended Yoongi and we ended up fighting, punching each other in the stomach and face.

I got a fucked up eye for more than a week. It was awful.

 -

Jungkook seemed like he didn't notice Minho but he didn't touch me anymore.

After the bell rang, I quickly got up. I packed my books in my bag and ran out of class.

I could see Minho looking at me while running out of the classroom.

I ran as fast as I could through the hallways to the last floor and hid in one of the toilets.

I was scared, scared of Minho.

As I sat there I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen.

There were two messages from a number that I didn't save in my contacts.

"Who is this?." I thought as I unlocked my phone and clicked on the notification.

"It's me, Jungkook. I asked your friend Hoseok for your phone number cause you would never give it to me."

"Fuck you Hoseok." I said out loud.

There was another message from Jungkook, but after I read it, it felt like my heart stopped beating.

"Taehyung. Where are you? There's this Minho guy or something, he asked me where you are."