Are We on Break?

As promised, you followed everyone to Seoul a week after. Your school permitted you to enroll for the semester and you will have your classes online.

As soon as Kookie arrived in Seoul last week, he has been bombarding you with calls and messages showing you his excitement with the thought that you are finally coming on tour with him.

"Yeah, I'm already here at the arrivals area, where are you?" You softly spoke on the phone while your eyes roam around trying to look for your boyfriend.

"Ein!" Someone shouted; you snapped your head towards where the voice came from.

There he was, wearing his favorite pair of Timberland boots, skin tight ripped jeans, and white shirt, running towards you.

You can't help but smile even if you're wearing a face mask at the sight you're seeing. This only happens in kdrama, once Jungkook reaches you he grabbed you in the waist then spun you around; you giggled softly as you hold tightly onto Kookie's firm shoulders.

He puts you down loosening his grip on your waist, he grinned at you, "You're in Seoul!"

You snorted as you roll your eyes and sarcastically answered him, "No Kookie, I'm not here with you."

Jungkook pursed his lips as he touch your nose that made you scrunch it a little; you wrapped your arms around his neck and started playing with his hair as you stare at his eyes.

My happiness.

Jungkook pecked your lips which you happily received and responded to when you heard

*click click*

You froze just as Jungkook stopped but kept his face to you in close proximity; he whispered to you, "don't panic, its fine. I swear to you it'll be fine. Don't worry about the Korean press."

You nodded to him as he step back from you grinning as he take your suitcase and hold your hand with the other as you two walk to his car; you subtly smile, with his hand securely to yours, you know you're safe. Someone is there for you.

--------

"I talked to Tris, she said i'll be staying in her new apartment with her." You explained to Jungkook as he drives away from the Incheon International Airport.

"Eh? But Jimin and Suga hyung lives with her, are you cool with that? You can stay at our dorm instead, we have an extra room." He answers back.

As tempting as it may sound you already clarified everything with Tris and it seems like she doesn't want to let you sleep at the boys' dorm at all.

"Nah, she said she'll kick Jimin out for the mean time and let him live back at your dorm; as for his brother? I'm not sure."

Jungkook pouted as he takes the route going to Tris's apartment and their dorm since it's near with each other because of Suga and Jimin; talk about an overprotective brother and boyfriend there. Lucky her.

"Don't you want to stay with me instead?" Jungkook whined.

You looked at him and laughed a little, "ohmygosh Kookie, why are you so cute right now? And no, as much as I want to stay with you in your dorm, I can't. PD-nim even said so. "

You heard Jungkook whined a little as soon as he heard you mentioned PD-nim; he started mumbling to himself, "PD-nim is such a... aish, and HEY"

"I AM NOT CUTE. I AM HANDSOME AND SEXY." He argued.