Anna's Birthday

Don't play the music until I say so

Timestamp: 3rd day back in Manila

"How's everyone? I missed you already." You spoke as you swipe your ID through the bar code scanner as you enter your school premises.

??: Awe, we miss you too Ein! How's the house by yourself by the way? Everyone's busy recording for their new album, your brother's busy planning for unnie's birthday, Kookie's been playing with Taehyung. Oh by the way, did Kuya Hobi already told you that your gown's ready?

You sighed as you hear the word 'gown', "I thought I already made it clear with kuya and ate that I am not going to wear a fucking gown, ugh!!"

??: *chuckles* Look, just wear the damn gown for your brother. After all, he's thinking of not showing up at unnie's birthday.

"What?! He planned it all and he will not show up?!" you shouted, which made your voice boom across the classroom; you mouthed to everyone a sorry and the Professor walks in, "hey, Tris I have to go; Prof's here."

Tris: Alright, bye! Say hi to our blockmates for me! I love you, babes!

In the nick of time, you hanged up the call and focused on the class; you were gone for the whole duration of the semester and everyone thought that you decided to drop everything just to follow your boyfriend tour across the world. 

"Hey, I heard Tris is in relationship with Jimin. Is it true?" Your seatmate, Maria, suddenly asked you while you are busy taking down notes as well as listening to your Professor.

You glance at her briefly, you've known Maria since 1st year college and she has been very vocal about her 'love' for kpop. When Tris came in to your class two years ago, it caused a huge scene, mainly she's the young lady linked to the ever famous Park Jimin and she also happens to be Min Yoongi's most treasured; Maria literally tried everything to be close with Tris; but Tris is a savage female version of her brother who doesn't easily talk to strangers. Apparently, Tris doesn't trust this girl at all.

Why?

Maria, 'apparently', spread to the whole university that she's friends with the famous Min Tricia and used Tris' name straight in her face just to get deals and stuff.

The scandal actually reached Yoongi and he was really furious, he really wanted Tris back then to Seoul; but Tris insisted that she can handle one crazy fan of her brother.