Practice Room

[A/N: Play the music when I tell you to do so]

After WINGS Tour in Seoul wrapped up, the boys didn't stop from practicing and basically staying as always inside their practice room. Since it was your free day from your online class, you decided to come with your brother to the practice room and watch them practice stuff for their concert or for their future projects.

It was awkward for you; being in the same room as Jungkook, especially after that night he cried in front of you. You never saw him cried so hard like that, it was the first time and you admit you were surprised.

Jungkook...

Everyone knows him as the maknae with no emotions, he holds it everything inside; he doesn't easily cry just like that.

You pout as you remember that night and watch them practice, you glanced at Jungkook from the mirror, panting, he noticed you were staring at him; he looked back at you through the mirror which made you immediately avert your gaze away from him. Jungkook smirked as he continue to pant, "you good? One more dry run of all the songs then we're good." Hoseok told him as he patted Jungkook's butt. Jungkook nodded to him as he regain an upright standing then proceeded to take his first position for the next song. Hoseok may be upset at what Jungkook did but this is work, he needs to push those aside and be the dance leader for them, that includes his maknae.

FROM: Tricia
Awe boo, I know you're kinda bored and you feel awkward at the same time being in the same room with Jungkook  right now but I am still in the middle of the class right now. :( I won't be there until 7pm, sorry boo.

xx

You sighed then pouted as you read your best friend's text, "2 more hours before Tricia comes, gaaaaah!" You whispered yelled to yourself startling the person beside you.

"Yah, something bothering you?" The person beside suddenly spoke, then another chimed in, "nah, she's probably bored already, hyung."

You looked at them, it was Yoongi and Taehyung taking a seat beside you and started munching on the snacks their manager brought in for them. Taehyung grabbed a burger and handed it to you while smiling at you sheepishly.

You smiled at him as you take the burger from him, "thanks, Tae"

You happily ate the burger with Yoongi and Taehyung when music started booming from the practice room again,

And that familiar beat dropped. Well, shit. You annoyingly muttered to yourself.

It was Take You Down by Chris Brown.

You gritted you teeth as that hot night with Jungkook started replaying in your head; his lips all over your body.

Him being inside... Giving you the pleasure no one else can give you.

All of it is flashing through your mind right now as you watch Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook dance to the song. Your eyes fixated only to one man.

And apparently, he's staring back at you; you noticed his subtle smirk. That very smirk you love seeing while he stare right through your soul like he's about to devour every part of your body.

"They're going to dance that for the Festa party this year." Taehyung nudged me as he whispered close to your ears waking me up from the daydream you are having. You averted your gaze from Jungkook to look at Taehyung who's watching the dance line with so much awe in his eyes.