NOCHU

I will not italicize the whole chapter to expound the fact that this chapter will only contain FLASHBACKS and scenes; and yes, we are nearing the ending of Nochu *fake cries*. 

Enjoy

*circa: months prior to the present day.*

BTS_JK Fancafe post: I have something to tell you...

Good evening ARMY~

How are you my dear ARMY? Have you been eating well? Sleep early if you have classes tomorrow, yah!

I just finished recording for some songs that is included in our nearing comeback, are you excited?

Me too, because i'll be seeing you again! I can't wait to spend time with you, my dear ARMY again.

But to be honest... I came here for another thing. Some of you will probably hate me for it, but I hope you understand.

Two years ago we all know that Suga hyung was devastated that his sister was forced to leave the country for the mean time because of the scandals and the hate that was thrown to her for being in love with Jimin hyung. In fact, they were both devastated by it. Some of you maybe aware of it already, but for them, Jin hyung and I constantly visit Tris noona at the country she's staying at and constantly check on her. I mean, it's nothing for us since we enjoy spending time with her as well.

Through this, I met Tris' best friend. She's a lot like me actually, competitive, strong, loving, and very caring. Tris' best friend lives with her since her parents usually travel from country to country for business; that is why she has become an independent woman.

In the span of two years, I have grown fonder of her. Like I want her to be constantly with me or I want to constantly see her. I thought this is just me thinking that maybe this is how gaining a friend from the opposite sex. Apparently, it was not.

I just woke up one day and like the fluorescent lamp inside my room hit my head, I realize that I have fallen in love for this amazing girl.

Because of this new feeling I have felt, I was in constant distress and worry. I don't want to disappoint you, my dear ARMY, but at the same time I don't want to lose her as well.

I know that some of you will feel betrayed by this; that is why... I am actually telling you, my dear ARMY, first about this feelings I have towards her.

Yes.

I haven't confessed to her yet.

I want to ask for your blessings first, my dear ARMY. Some of you will completely disagree with me, but I really hope you can understand me; I am a human being as well who can fall in love.

I assure you that my love for her will never hinder nor stop me from showering you, my dear ARMY, with love and care.

I am, after all, all your boyfriend, right?

-JK

COMMENTS:

heol...

our baby has grown up! TT TT

Be sure to give her flowers when you confess, yah!

Jungkook-ah, this is coming from a motherly love... hwaiting!