Nothing Like Us Pt.4

A/N: Only play the music above when I tell you do so.

Jungkook turns around to face you, you're looking at him, "please stay." You begged once more; you just want to settle this once and for all, you need to hear him. Tears are starting to flow from your eyes again, please say you will, Jungkook-ah... He can hear you sobbing, it breaks him to hear you cry.

Please...

Jungkook, no matter how much he wants to stay, he can't. Hoseok specifically told him not to go near his sister first. He shook his head, "I'm sorry, Ein. I can't" leaving your heart shattered again; he turns around again, hoping you didn't see his eyes are getting teary as well.

"But you said, we'll talk. You have something to say..." Your voice trails off, disappointment and sadness trickle down your every word. You want him to really stay and fix this rift already.

You missed him so much.

Instead of answering you, Jungkook proceeded to walk out of your room and stay out of your way first. You were crying so hard again, you wanted to run after him, if it wasn't for your busted ankle. Soon after your phone rings, you didn't bother answering them, but the ringing didn't stop. Gathering yourself up, you answered the call.

"He-hello?" You spoke softly trying to hide the fact that you're crying.

"Ein, it's Taehyung-ah. Manager hyung told me you asked him to drop you off the company building so I went here.." Taehyung trails off, he went there? For you? "... But the guards said you left already. With Jungkook." Taehyung spoke his name with irritance, he still can't falter that he did all of those to you.

You breathe, trying to hide the soft sobs, "uhm, yeah, I was there awhile ago, Tae. But I twisted my ankle while dancing and luckily, he was there. He brought me here to Tricia's apartment first to rest." You explained to him continuously so you will not choke on your tears and words that you will end up giving away that you're crying, again.

"Ohh? Is that so? I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning then drive you to noona's apartment." Taehyung suggested happily, you can't help but laugh a little, "sure Tae, I would love that." After a little chit chat and laughs, Tae managed to lighten up your mood; he hung up the call and you finally drifted off to sleep.

You were woken up by a soft knock on the door, you groaned a little bit feeling heavy and your ankle still hurts a little, the door opens to reveal Taehyung, "Ein, wake up. Jimin and Tricia cooked breakfast. Noona said you have a class and an exam to do today."

Taehyung helped you walk from the bed to the dining only to be greeted by the couple and Tricia's brother, you all smiled at them, "good morning..." Suga was busy with his morning cup of coffee, he nodded to acknowledge your presence. Tricia happily greeted you in the morning while Jimin flashes you a smile; you sat down beside Suga and Jimin. Taehyung's seated right in front of you so when you looked at him, he flashed his pretty box smile.

"Why were you with Jungkook last night?" Suga sternly asked. The hyungs made it clear to Jungkook not to be close with you for the meantime and most especially what happened yesterday after the concert. They became more protective of you.

No one knows about your meet up with Momo, they don't know if Momo really did meet up with to explain everything. "Yah, hyung. Spare Ein some scolding, Jungkook was with her because she twisted her ankle, that's all." Taehyung explained to Suga for you. You mouthed thanks to him and proceeded to eat breakfast silently; the four of them continued conversing with each other while you are left to your own thoughts. Momo's explanation came rushing back to you again, you wanted to believe her.