Untitled Pt. 3

"Babes, are you 100% sure that's the look you're going for?" you questioned your best friend who is currently helping you prep your face and your hair for some bar night out with her, Taehyung, and Jimin.

You are aware that Jimin doesn't give much of a harsh side notes when it comes to Tris and her outfit choices; he try to not put Tris on a leash on that aspect of hers. But you, you are still not used to her fashion choices.

Tris is wearing a long-sleeved white laced bodysuit that the neck line just plunges right under her breasts, enough to show something. She paired it off with a black velvet choker, a high-waist boyfriend shorts and a pair of sleek open-toe black Pedro heels she love so dearly; she also kept her long waves down instead of putting it to her usual high ponytail.

Finally finishing with your hair as she puts it on a high-ponytail, Tris finally answered you after snorting, "something wrong with it, hun?"

You shook your head, "nope, but Jimin might think so otherwise. By the way have you seen my phone? I haven't seen it all day." To which Tris shook her head.

You on the other hand opted for an over-sized white printed shirt and a camouflage long sleeves that you paired of with a black choker and stockings and your favorite all black-pleated creepers. That's a clubbing-slash-bar outfit for you already; you just can't take it to go way beyond that.

Tris just chuckles softly as you both head downstairs to the living room, "it'll be cool, Jimin's fine with this; and besides, it's even more fine since he's with me. BUT YOU GIRL, I LOVE YOUR LOOK. YOU'RE GROWING UP!!!" Tris jokingly told you as she hugged you tight as you got a little shy over her comment on how you look.

Taehyung and Jimin cleared their throats so you pulled away from Tris to look at them; you flash them a smile then snorted when your eyes landed on what Jimin's wearing.

He's wearing a short-sleeve red button down printed shirt that is neatly tucked in his black ripped jeans; and by ripped, it is literally, ripped, like the holes are as racy as what Tris' laced bodysuit gives to one's imagination.

They really complemented each other's look.

Jimin even left two buttons opened that he just leave everything to one's imagination.

"So I'm guessing for tonight, whatever's happened between you is gone for the meantime?" You teased the couple; Jimin and Tris looked away from you and proceeded outside leaving you with Taehyung, who for once, is not wearing anything Gucci.

You grinned at him, "ran out of Gucci stuff?"

Taehyung is wearing probably the most simple look you have ever seen him wear; a red bomber jacket with a striped black and white shirt underneath that's neatly tucked in his black skinny pants. He finished his look with a black snap-back that he used to sweep his hair backwards and a pair of a matte black boots.