Present

"Hey talk to me..." You said as Jungkook opens the door.

You followed him inside and closed the door behind you; Jungkook decided to give you a silent treatment first instead of shouting at you like a possessive boyfriend because he honestly didn't love the sight of you being hugged by someone he doesn't know. And you describing him as a great guy, it felt like needles pricked his heart.

Still trying to avoid the confrontation, Jungkook decided to turn on his PS4 console and play instead. But you on the other end wants to set things straight already as to why he is acting like this to you, you stand in between him and the television, hands resting on your waist while you wait for him to speak up. Well he did speak, but it wasn't what you're expecting...

"Move, Ein; can't you see? I'm going to play..." He spoke as he lets out a sigh, he is currently avoiding your piercing glares.

"I'm not moving out of your way until you tell me what is your problem." You fired back at him, obviously his childishness is starting to irritate you.

"Move." He said in a more serious tone.

"NO"

"Fine." Jungkook throws his controller on the bed as he stands up and is about to walk out of the room.

WHAT THE FRICKITY HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?!?!?!?!??!??!?!! You internally screamed as you watch him walk closer to the door.

"WILL YOU MUSTER UP AND JUST TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM?!" You shouted.

Jungkook stopped on his tracks, his back facing you but still giving you a silent treatment; "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS?! ALWAYS AVOIDING CONFRON----"

"THEN TELL ME WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!??!!?" Jungkook suddenly shouted back at you as he faces you, you flinched a little, surprised by his sudden outburst of anger. You were left frozen and speechless, unable to speak again Jungkook continued questioning you.

"You didn't answer nor replied to me for the past 6 hours, Ein! I WAS WORRIED SICK OF YOU, I WAS scared that something might have happened to you since this is a foreign country! Then all of the sudden I am going to see you being hugged by another fucking guy who I am totally clueless of!" Jungkook continued to shout to your face, upset is visible on his face; you can't help but feel a little guilt of keeping him in the dark about Joshua.

"AND DON'T THROW ME THAT BEST FRIEND THING, I saw your reaction when he was hugging you, you were surprised by it." His voice; it's too cold.

You are aware that Jungkook is quiet yet very observant of his surroundings, this is one of the small details that you learned about him; so lying right in front of his face a while ago... Stupid Ein!

A sense of guilt started flooding your body, but this is still petty for him to be this upset! Ugh! You shifted your gaze, away from his piercing cold eyes. Taking in your silence, he shifted his weight on one leg and poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he rests one of his hands on his waist as he look at you coldly.

"Be honest with me, are you cheating? Is this your way of getting back for what I did?!" You head shot right back to meet his cold glare.

What?! No!

"EIN, ANSWER ME!!!" He shouted at you again; all sorts of emotions is flooding Jungkook's body and that thought of you might be cheating is slowly making its way through his veins. He doesn't want to assume things, but your silence is slowly eating his insides.