Nothing Like Us Pt.3

Today's the last day of their WINGS Tour in Seoul concert and you can't help but be excited, you're going to watch them. And you're going to be with them for their North American tour. You were not able to attend yesterday's concert because you had tons of homework and papers to pass to your school; that made you sad and you were stuck in Anna's apartment all alone because she has work.

It also has been 2 days since you saw and talked to Jungkook, that's why you can't help but be nervous. For the past two days, Anna and Hoseok has been forcing you to eat; just like the hyungs to Jungkook.

You are currently inside their dressing room together with Anna, waiting for them to arrive. Anna notices how jittery you are; you can't help but look around and fidget, Anna reaches for your hand and holds it tightly, "it's going to be okay. We can leave anytime if you can't handle seeing him yet." She spoke softly, you smiled to her in response and nodded, you started to relax a little.

It's not that you can't handle seeing him after what happened, it's yourself that you are most worried about. The possibility of you running towards him and jumping to his arms is rather high; you might forgive him right here, right now. But you also know that you can't; not yet. Jungkook has to realize how big of a mistake it was and being apart from him is helping both of you.

"Yah hyung, why did you lost my other headphones?! Aish!" You heard someone shouted, that's Taehyung, you thought. You gather yourself up and sat comfortably on the couch just as the door swung open revealing everyone.

Everyone came in busy with typing with their individual phones making your presence a little unknown to them yet; Jimin even came in carrying Tricia like a baby koala, your eyes widened when you got a better view of the two of them; they're actually making out. You snorted at the sight and thought, and they even defended they are not the kinkiest couple in Bangtan. You said as you shook your head, "...at least they're getting a happy ending" then smiled sadly at them; you even watch as Suga yanked his sister away from Jimin and screamed, "WILL YOU BOTH CONTROL YOUR HORMONES!"

"Who's getting a happy ending?" A voice beside your ear suddenly said; you jolted in surprise and looked at the head that's popping in beside you. It's him.

He's looking at you, smiling. He hasn't done his makeup yet so you easily noticed a huge cut in his lower lip and a slight bruising under his eye, what could have happened to him? You didn't realize that you are already staring at him for too long; when you noticed that he's staring back to you as well, you mumbled softly under your breathe, "your lip... And eye.."

You hear him chuckle, never thought I'd miss hearing that, and looked away from you, "Hoseok hyung gave me two good swings in the face, he was even aiming for a third one if not for the other hyungs."

Kuya, did this to him? Doesn't he know that they have a concert and fans might notice this?!? You started to mentally punch your brother for thinking a little stupid on that; you appreciated the fact he punched Jungkook for you, but even when you slapped Jungkook made you a little worried that you might leave a mark! You didn't want this to blow up nor be known to the public but gaaaah! Kuya!!!!

"Uhm, Ein..." Jungkook started, it brought you back to your senses and Hoseok was saved from your murderous conscience; you looked at him again, he was already staring at you.

"Can we talk later? After the concert, I mean. I have something to say." Jungkook said as he flashes you another smile, a sad one. You noticed that, he probably got hurt the same as me.

You nodded to him, not letting a single voice come out for him to hear. He left you, he needs to get his makeup done. Soon you were approached by Tricia, "what does he want now?" Obviously she saw the interaction you had with your ex.