Jealousy

Jungkook has been over the edge and getting a little frantic because of what he saw back the airport. He admit to himself, he got jealous.

Waaaaaaaay too jealous when you were with Taehyung; add the fact that Taehyung is still mad at him over what he did. He can't help but think, does hyung have feelings for Ein?

"Nah! Hyung has feelings for Je; that won't ever happen." Jungkook tells himself while he waits for you to pick up his FaceTime call. He mutters to himself, "besides, hyung will never do that..."

They have just arrived back at their hotel at their last South American stop and his hyungs suggested to have some drinks at the hotel bar but he said no just so he can call you as soon as possible; "Jungkook-ah, early up tomorrow, our flight's in the morning." He remembered Namjoon telling him.

You groaned as you answer Jungkook's call, you sleepily opened the video chat and murmured, "hi Kookie..."

Jungkook looked at you quite taken aback as to how you look like at the time, "omo did I wake you up, babygirl? Shit, what time is it anyway in Korea?"

He looked at his world clock, Seoul 4:30AM

"Shit shit siht, I just wanted to tell you about today's concert but I called you at the wrong time again!" Jungkook scolded himself as you sit up straight and yawned, "no Kookie, it's definitely fine, I have to wake up early too. Today's my flights to the US." You tried to assure him because he will definitely feel guilty about what he did.

You smiled at him, "so how was the concert, Kookie?" He smiles back at you then he started telling the story about their last concert in South America.

You can see the excitement and happiness radiating from every word he says, he really loves his work. It's really something that you know he really treasures the most in the world. You smile and laugh about his stories from time to time; finally you can see sunlight peeking through your curtains.

We were talking for that long?!

"Mr. Jeon, I'm afraid I have to cut your story there. Sun's coming up and I told you, today's my flight." You grinned as you get out of your bed and walk to the bathroom while talking to him, you placed your phone securely on top of the sink so you can brush your teeth while you talk to him.

Jungkook smirks subtly, "so am I going to watch you take a bath now?"

You stopped brushing your teeth and glared at him giving him a, 'what the fuck' look. He chuckled at your reaction, "alright, alright, I'm sorry, babygirl! No sensual words." Jungkook pretends to zip his mouth to let you brush your teeth in peace.

Just when you are about to gargle again, he spoke, "but seriously Ein, I would love to see you take a bath." He spoke in a very serious manner that you ended up choking on the mouthwash inside your mouth; you managed to spit it out and then screamed at Jungkook,

"YAH, I TOLD YOU STOP BEING A PERVERT, JEON JUNGKOOK. I didn't bring you here in my bathroom to tell me sexual stuff, I just wanted to hopefully talk to you more; but you're making it sexual." You whined as you pout at him.

Jungkook laughs softly at your cuteness, "alright, babygirl, I'm sorry. Hang up the call and take a bath; we'll talk more in the US. I have to go sleep too."

"You'll fetch me from the airport again, yes?" You smiled at him innocently remembering how he fetch you from the airport when you arrived in Seoul.

He nodded, "yup, i'll be there babygirl."

"Alright, see you in the US, Kookie! I love you!" You waved goodbye to him and you both kissed the screen at the same time then hangs up the call.