Nothing Like Us Pt. 2

Silence.

That's one word on how to explain perfectly the whole car ride to Anna's apartment. You were blankly staring at the flashing lights and fast cars moving outside the car window; you'll stop crying at some point, then will cry all of the sudden again.

Anna and Hoseok did not mind you; they don't know the whole story yet but from what they saw back there.

They have the gut feeling that it has something to do with Jungkook.

And Jungkook, for some reason, cheated on you.

That was the impression left to them back at the dorm.

Hoseok became quiet throughout the whole ordeal; he does not know how to react nor how to comfort you. This is the actual first time that he is going to act like a real brother to you. Not some close friend you have, but an actual family member of yours.

They escorted you to Anna's apartment; Anna ushered you in to her bed and let you lie down. As you hug the blanket tightly, you can feel someone's caressing your back. Softly and reassuringly.

"I'll go make something hot to drink and some dinner; i'll leave both of you first." Anna spoke before she closes the door behind her leaving Hoseok and you all alone in the room.

You can't help but to continuously cry silently thinking of what could have been the reasons why Jungkook cheated on you.

You didn't listen to his reasons; your mind's closed from it at the moment. But you wanna know why.

Hoseok kept on caressing on your back, to let you feel that you are not alone. To make you feel that you have someone to lean on, to help you understand this mess.

He kept quiet throughout, leaving you to your own thoughts first.

"Kuya..." You muttered softly between the soft sobs; you were looking at the opposite direction, all you see is Anna's closet.

"Yes, my little sunshine?" Hoseok answered; you wanted to snort because you cringed a little, but it's not proper at the moment.

"A want a cuddle..." You answered him softly. Hoseok moves to the other side and sat on the bed resting his back on the headboard; he helps you pull yourself up closer to him, resting your head on his tummy while his arm is protectively wrapped around you.

Then it went quiet again.

"Kuya... Why..?" That was all what you can muster asking without turning into a crying mess again. You wanted to look strong and not be this broken self you are showing.

You are way stronger that this.

Hoseok himself doesn't know what or how to answer your question; he's surprised himself that Jungkook was able to do that, his maknae, someone he, himself, helped raised. Realizing that you aren't getting any answers from him, you decided to tell Hoseok everything first.

"Kuya... I heard her, moaning. Moaning, Jungkook's name. She was masturbating..." You softly started, traumatized, you sobbed again as you remember the call that you made you call it quits. You felt Hoseok's muscle tense up yet you continued your story, "then when she was reaching her climax, she screamed... She screamed that Jungkook made her climaxed hard... And that she misses his touch so bad." Then you cried again, tugging Hoseok's shirt.

Hoseok is starting to boil inside, how could he fucking do this?!?!?

"That's when I snapped, everything... Everything that happened the night before; his touch. His kisses, the way he caressed my body, the way he made feel that night..." You paused, trying to catch your breathe;