Future

"Tae, I'm really sorry if our shouting interrupted your movie marathon." You regretfully informed him as you both take the elevator up to the roof top bar.

Taehyung chuckled softly and glanced towards you, "it's cool; Namjoon hyung also texted me to come and get you anyway for some drinks."

You cocked an eyebrow, "I guess we're not going up to talk after all, huh?"

He grinned at you as he shook his head, "Not that I eavesdrop on everything but why are you two fighting?"

You sighed at him, "he found out. He saw me being hugged by Joshua at the lobby earlier."

You look down and pouted as the memory of the earlier fight with your boyfriend flood your mind; "he even threatened me that he will leave me if I don't insist on changing partners..." you mumbled under your breath.

Was he really going to leave me??

The elevator stops at the designated floor and the door opens as Taehyung spoke, "heol, I never thought Jungkook would be so threatened that he would go far as to tell you he will leave you." he glances at you as you both make your way to the bar.

Soft music is being played that you can hear someone's laughing; really loud.  Jin probably said something funny again, you thought.

"Yeah, he's jealous of you as well; I'm not really sure what's up with him these days, especially after we got---OH MY GOD." You stopped talking to Taehyung as you looked at the scene in front of you.

After the argument with your boyfriend, you obviously haven't calm down yet and the scene in front of you pushed the right button. You clenched your fists tightly as your eyes grew darker; Taehyung noticed how you look at the sight in front of you, he softly coos,

"E-Ein... calm down; he's obviously drunk.

You can hear Taehyung beside you trying to calm your nerves down, but it's not working. 

You are still very sensitive and this right here gave you the right amount of adrenaline to hurt someone.

You started making your way to the scene, Taehyung is tailing behind you trying to stop you but obviously failing; you arrived at the scene and the rest looked at you surprisingly, "E-Ein... it's only a dare... he didn't want to do it anyway..." Jin hyung started explaining noticing how dark your glare is.

"Move."