Au Revoir

Only play the music when I say so

The morning after Anna's birthday, you feel light-headed as ever. You don't feel any hangover but you felt light as feather. Your consciousness constantly slipped away that Jungkook is practically nursing you until breakfast.

You hear your sister and your brother's bickering even though they are seated at the opposite side of the table, you groan by how loud they are.

"babygirl, say ahhh~" Jungkook coos as he blows a spoonful of egg for you.

You obediently eat whatever food Jungkook gives you because you are both tired and hungry at the same time. 

Thank God I have someone as caring and as gentle as Jungkook in my life...

"I'm closing the pool for you guys to enjoy it since I  heard you only enjoyed the bar." Auntie Park suddenly said, you can hear cheers from the others and it made you smile softly.

Jungkook has been showering you with nothing but kisses and love since the moment you wake up, which is highly unusual, usually Jungkook is either pervy or the shy high school boy who's in love. But right now, he's showering you with nothing but care, love, and gentleness. 

Soon the breakfast is done and everyone walked back to their respective rooms since they are all going for a dip in the pool before going back to Seoul. Hoseok, made sure to check up on you before he went back to the penthouse where Anna is currently staying at. 

"Are you sure you're not hangover or what? You can really fly back to Manila tonight?" Hoseok asked as he checks up on you.

You smiled sheepishly at him and nodded, "yes kuya, don't worry I can fly back to Manila on my way; besides, I heard someone's flying in with me." you grinned as you glanced at Jungkook who's grabbing his swimwear from his luggage.

Jungkook smiled softly at both you and your brother, "ahh, yeah... I'm staying there for 3 days." he declared before excusing himself to use the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom, Jungkook stared at his reflection on the mirror; long enough... he sighed softly before forcing a small smile as he hold the small Tiffany box on his hand. Minutes after he went out of the bathroom only to find you browsing through your phone.

"Hey, Kookie, you head down first, I'll finish editing this part for my research then i'll come join you guys, alright?" You informed him while you try to focus yourself to editing the research.

"Sure, just make sure you're coming or I'll shave your partner's head." Jungkook teasingly said, you snorted and threw a pillow at him.

"I told you stop being so pressedt over Joshua! Ahahaha, but yeah, I promise, I'll be down once this is done." You smiled at him; Jungkook then leaves the hotel room to head downstairs to the pool to meet up with his hyungs.