Chapter 24

Harry's bag. Harry's bag. Harry's bag.

I was running around the bedroom frantically, avoiding the sting in my lower hip from running into one of the chester drawers, and pushing away the pain in my lower back from falling onto the ground earlier. I was desperate.

I knew Harry was going to enter the room in only a few minutes, and I knew what he wanted to do. Since I was still on my period we're unable to have sex, thank god, but now he wants something from me, he wants me to please him.

It's the last thing I want to do on this earth. I'd rather drag my nails along my skin until I scratched my bones from the friction. But what does that matter, right? When you live in Harry's world, you have to abide by his instructions or face the consequences.

So because of that, I was searching his room for more alcohol. I was still a bit buzzed from before, but it was slowly wearing off since the harsh slap of reality dawned upon me. Getting drunk was a long shot, but I supposed I'd hopefully handle the situation better if I were under the influence of alcohol. Maybe he'd take pity on me and let it go for tonight, or I'd somehow grow balls and stand up for myself and concur. Very unlikely, but it's better than giving up, right?

I found his suitcase unzipped and beside the bed, but when I began searching through the bag it had nothing but clothes and a book. Useless.

I kicked the bag in frustration and ran to the closet; I opened the doors and frowned deeply when all I saw was his clothes strewed on the ground, along with shoes, socks, and CD'S... dammit.

I growled in frustration and kicked the messy pile of clothes, and howled in pain as my toes bent backwards abnormally. "Fuck," I seethed through my teeth, hitching my knee so I could grab my toes, attempting to somewhat sooth the injury. I jumped on one leg until I landed on the bed, rocking back and forth as I breathed in sharply and then exhale slowly.

What the hell did I kick?

I took a few moments to shake away the pain, until it turned into nothing but small discomfort, and walked over to the open closet. I bend down slowly and peeled back the clothes, grinning when I discovered an open carton filled with beer. How lucky is that?

I grinned as I reached for one of the cans, and I quickly stood up. I opened it and sniffed the liquid; it was different from the ones I had outside, and thankfully it didn't smell so gross. I lifted the can to my lips and began sculling, wrenching my eyelids shut as I fought away the urge to vomit. Okay, it tasted bad, but I needed to drink as quickly as I could.

After three large gulps I put down the can, taking a small breather and quietly belching from the fizz of the drink. I was beginning to feel light headed from the beer, but I knew I couldn't stop there. Keep going, Faye, don't stop now.

I tossed the can away, although it still had a small amount of alcohol in it, and repeated the action with a new can. It was slightly easier the second time, although my stomach began churning uneasily from the beverage. I wasn't used to consuming so much alcohol in one go, and it was obviously upsetting my digestive system; I think.

I repeated the actions until two more empty beer cans were strewn across the ground, and the room began fly. Actually, it felt like I was flying. I felt weightless as I walked across the room, but I still tripped over my feet once or twice.

By now I couldn't quite comprehend what was happening exactly, or where my precise whereabouts was in the room. But before I could grasp what events were taking place, I came to realise I wasn't in the bedroom anymore. "Harry!" I shouted, suddenly feeling aggravated, "Harry! Harry, where are you?"

I was stumbling into the kitchen, searching for that stupid curly brunette. Where the hell is he? Why isn't he coming?

"Harry!" I exclaimed, "Ha -"