Separate and New Life

"No Hyung..... please don't let me go!!" A six years old boy screaming when the adults try to separate them.

"You have to let go Jin! Live with them,and you'll happy." Said his twins try to let go off his brother hands.

The boy keep crying and screaming, until his body become weak and suddenly his asthma attack show up.

"Jin!!!!" His old brother shouted. He want to come near Jin, but was stopped by the orphan lady.

"Let him go Yin, they will take care your brother from now" The lady said.

"But...but..... Jin need me" Yin said.

"Jin need them more. They are rich, they will give Jin a better life." The lady said and stroke Yin's head.

Yin and Jin are orphan boys. They are twins, their face ,their body and all part of them just look same. Their parents passed away two years ago. Jin have an asthma that can attack him anytime, that's why his older brother named Yin really take care of him. But Jin can't life any longer with the situation in orphan, so one day there were young couple want adopt a boy, but they just want one child. Yin make Jin to be adopted, so Jin can get a better life.

Jin was sad and desperate when his brother let them take him. He just want to be with his brother, the only family he have.

Some years passed. Jin was 17th this year. His personality was change since he left the orphan. He really think that his brother throw him and make them separate. He have a cold heart as a man. His life look better from the outside, but his heart was death and sometimes he become terrific with others.

Jin like to bully his classmates. He even have a gang in school. Their friend was evil like Jin. Nobody dare to against them in school.

Someday, Jin and his friend was bullying one of their classmate in rooftop.

"Do you know how much we have to write apologize letter because of you?!!!" Jin punch the face of a boy.

"I—i-im s-sory..." Said the weak boy.

"Do you wanna die?!!!!" Jin shouted and slap the boy until he fall on the floor.

"He really joking with us " Jungkook said.

"You.... Do not ever show up in our face!!!" Suddenly Jin stop and gonna leave the place.

"Jin? Where are you going, how about this boy....." Namjoon said.

"clean him!" Jin said and he already leave.

Jin was running to the toilet. He shut the door roughly and lean his body in the wall. He take out his inhaler and push it in his mouth. Now, he can breath.

Jin was shut his eyes for a moment. Let the air come in his breath. He really tired to live like this.

--------

In a cafe, Yin was working as barista. He didin't go to school because he don't have a money. After he was separate with Jin, a month later there was a man that adopted him. He think he can have a better life, but he was wrong.

His step father was a useless man. He will drunk every night, and when he get drunk Yin will get some kick and hit from his step father. Yin will happy when he didn't at home, he over working at outside so he will not gonna spending the time at home for long.

In a hot afternoon, a girl come in the café. Yin was serving her as usual.

"One Americano and one caffe latte please" The girl said without look at Yin face, because she is on the phone with someone

"okay, wait a second" Yin reply.

"I know, just give me a second and I'll be there!!!" She shouted and hang up the call.

"Here we go" Yin give the drinks to the girl and the girl just give the money and left with her drinks.

"Wait... the change....." Yin said but the girl already leave.

-------

"Jin!!!" The girl from the café shout from far and running to Jin.

"What make you took long!" Jin said frowned.

"Don't be silly, I was running towards here you know" The girl said.

"Stephanie, I don't like to wait and you know that" Jin said while take his drink from Stephanie hand.

"Im sorry, don't be mad. Let's go the movie will start soon." Stephanie grab Jin hand.

"Let's just go home, I'm tired." Jin said.

"But you promise me......" She gonna said something but Jin was let go off her hand and leave.

"Jin!!!!" Stephanie shouted but Jin just ignore her and didn't turn his head and just go straight to his car.

Jin was in the car, and he approach Stephanie who still standing in her spot.

"Get in the car or I leave you?" Jin said coldly.

"Alright" Stephanie said and pouting.

Stephanie is Jin's cousin, or for real is Jin's step cousin. They are not relate blood because Jin was adopted. She is know Jin since the moment Jin adopted. She start like Jin when Jin was sad and crying for his Hyung. And then they grow up together like a couple. Stephanie know she was like Jin ,but he realize that Jin never give his heart to her. Stephanie never give up and keep wait for Jin, they still have times to make Jin open his heart.