Hurt Him

Yin approach Stephanie who sat at the bench in the park, crying alone.

"Hey, what happen?" Yin said while hug her.

"I don't know, I can't do this anymore."

"It's about Jin, am I right?"

"I think he really like that girl, I don't know if he really did. I just, feel jealous. But I can't mad at him, remember that what have we done"

"It's okay, I'll talk to him tomorrow. Let's go home, don't make him worried"

"No I won't. I think I will sleep at hotel tonight. Will you, accompany me?"

Yin didn't answer. But he can't leave her alone, he have to beside her.

They at the hotel, just two of them.

"The sky is clear, even it's night already" Yin said.

"I'm glad you here" Stephanie said and hug him from behind.

Yin face her and grab her cheeks.

"I'll be your side whenever you need me"

Suddenly Stephanie wrap his hands around Yin's neck.

"Yin......... I want to do that...... with you" She said.

Yin's face turned red. He know what she mean.

"Steph....."

"I want do that with you, it will be first or last time for us. And I want do that first with you" Stephanie kiss Yin's cheek, and then his lips.

Yin can't refuse and just do that with Stephanie. He feel like they will be apart, he want do that with Stephanie before something happen between them.

---------------------

After the long night, Stephanie was awake beside Yin who still fall asleep. She heard vibrate from her phone.

"It's still 2 am, who call at this time?!"

"Hello? Namjoon?" She said with half asleep.

"Shit Steph!!! Where have you been?!!! Why you didn't answer your fucking call?!!!"

"Relax Namjoon, what is the matter?" Stephanie said.

"Jin is at hospital!!!"

"W-what? What happen?"

"He is in critical and serious condition!! Come here as soon as possible!!! Nowww!!!!!!" Namjoon hang up the call.

Stephanie get up and waking up Yin.

"Yin, wake up!"

"What's wrong Steph?"

"Jin................."

----------------------

They arrived at the hospital. There were Namjoon and all of bangtan there.

"What happen with him?" Stephanie ask as soon she arrived.

"His maid found him unconscious. He was coughing blood. Doctor said.........." Namjoon can't continue his sentence and just sigh.

"His heart getting worse and weaker, he doesn't have much time. Unless, he got the donor." Jungkook continue.

"But, it's difficult to find a donor that match with his body. Doctor said, even there were many donors but not all of it will match. The big chance of donor that can save him is from his family or relative, because the genes was same as him" Hoseok said.