The Accident

In the morning, Jin and his friends was in class. They are not bullying today, maybe they are bored of that.

"Hey Jin, what are you doing with Stephanie last night?" Jungkook ask.

"Just have a dinner" Jin said coldly.

"Really? Just that? No kiss or something else?" Namjoon ask and giggling.

Stephanie hit Namjoon shoulders.

"Ouucchh,,, relax princess" Namjoon said.

"He is not like you Namjoon" Taehyung said.

"Man, you have to do something. She will sick of you someday" Namjoon wrap his hand around Jin's shoulders and tell suggestion.

"I'll wait baby, don't worry. Don't listen to this jerk" Stephanie said and hold Jin's hand.

Jin just keep silent. Suddenly Stephanie got a call from his father.

"Wait a minute." Stephanie said and get out from class.

Jin frowned, it's unusual that his father call. They never call Stephanie unless something happen. Jin heard some voice from Stephanie.

"what?!"

"Today?!"

"America?"

Jin doesn't feeling good when heard that. Stephanie come back in class with sad face.

"Hey, what's wrong Steph?" Hoseok said.

"My grandma....... she is sick. She want to meet me" Stephanie said.

"So you going to America?" Jimin ask.

Stephanie just rolling her eyes to Jin. Once she went America, she not comeback until for few months. Jin leave the class, and everybody just keep silent. They know Jin was sad and angry that Stephanie will leave him for long period.

"Talk to him, you have to decide Steph" Jungkook said to Stephanie.

"I'm afraid, he will not accept me after this. I don't know if i have to give up" Stephanie said and look down her head.

"Don't!! He like you, and we all know it. He just didn't know how to express it." Namjoon said and stroke Stephanie's head.

Jin was at rooftop, he was upset with Stephanie.

"Jin....." Stephanie approach Jin, and he didn't turn his head.

"I'm sorry......" She said.

"Just leave.."

"I can't leaveing you like this"

"I can live without you, don't worry"

"You lying....."

"No i'm not"

Stephanie hold Jin's hand, and she put her hand in Jin's chest.

"What are you...." Jin start let go off her hand, but suddenly Stephanie hug Jin.

"I can feel your heart, stop acting cold. Let your heart melt, and loving me." Stephanie start crying in Jin embrace.

Jin let go off the hug, and suddenly He kiss Stephanie.

Stephanie was shock and she open her eyes wide. And then let Jin kiss his lips gently.

-----------

Yin was working at the cafe. Yoongi come to make sure that Yin was okay.

"Hey are you feel better?" Yoongi ask Yin.

"Of course, stop worrying about me" Yin answer.

"So stop making me worrying about you Yin"

Yin just smile and make an order , then he sit with Yoongi.

"Are you working tonight?" Yoongi ask.

"Yeah, i have to make money." Yin said.

"Okay, i'll wait you tonight. Last night we have many call to drive people, you should come last night."

"I know, that's a waste right?"

"Just take care buddy, you still young. Don't let your father hurt you anymore. Can you just run when he start hurting you?"

Yin just keep silent. Yoongi didn't know why Yin still stand in that house.

"Okay, i'm leaving. See you tonight." Yoongi leave the cafe and Yin just continue his work.

-----------

It's evening already. Jin and his friends still at school, and they will home soon.

When the bell ring, everybody shout and prepare their stuff to go home.

Jin was feeling unwell, he keep uneasy when think that Stephanie will leave tonight.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Stephanie hold Jin's hand and stop.

"Nothing" Jin said. His breathing was unstable.

"Jin, we leaving you two. Steph, don't worry about Jin, we will take care of him" Jimin said.

"Okay guys, i don't know when will i come back. Just don't spread your naughty to Jin!" Stephanie give a hug to bangtan member.

The others already leaving and just Jin and Stephanie left in the school. 

Jin keep grab his chest, suddenly his asthma show up.

"Jin!!" Stephanie search his inhaler in Jin's bag. She lean Jin on the wall and help the inhaler in Jin mouth. After Jin calm down, Jin open his eyes.

"Are you okay? I think i should drive you home." Stephanie said.

"No, your flight was in two hours. You have to leave now."

"How about you, you can't...." She was cut by Jin.

"I will call the driver to take me home."

They are stand up and get out from the building. Jin hug Stephanie tightly, and then she get in her car. 

Stephanie wave his hand and give Jin flying kiss from the window and then she left.

Jin was in his car, waiting the driver to take him home. He doesn't have enough energy to drive himself. He already sit in the back and lean his head while sit.

Suddenly a man knock the window.

"Excuse me, are you call for the driver?"

Jin didn't reply and just unlock the car so the driver can enter the car.

It was Yin!

Yin drive Jin home, they didn't look face to face so they didn't realize. On the way, Yin just focus to driving. Jin was asleep at the back seat.

It's suddenly heavy rain and big wind. Yin was difficult to see the street. He slowdown the car, but suddenly there was bright light from another truck from the opposite. Yin was closed his eyes from the bright light, and pull his stir in another street. Yin shock and panic when the car was turned upside down and rolled over. 

Jin in the back seat was shock and the two of them just screaming, and let the car keep rolling. Until the car was in the deep river.

People was start approach the place and there was some ambulance arrived. The police was there and help paramedic to pull out the man in that car.

"Sir, how people that in that car?" One paramedic ask the police.

"We found one body, and i think he is still alive" The police answer.

Why there was one body? Who is that? Is that Jin or Yin? So where the other body went?