Another Shocking Moment

The operation of Jin and Yin was successful. Jin now have a health heart that he got from Yin.

Yin was sacrificed himself to save his younger brother Jin. This is just the only one he can give to Jin. A lot pain that Jin got these months was make Yin felt guilty. He think that Jin deserve more than him.

He made Jin being adopted when they child and made him be a cruel person because of that. Yin give his life to Jin, so Jin can pay and repair all that broken life in all his time.

Yin love Jin so much , he want Jin to have a better life. He feel sorry too that he should leave Jin in this world, but he believe that from this Jin can survive and being a stronger than before.

------------------------------

Jin doesn't wake up yet. Doctor said he need few days to recover and his heart need a full recovery because of new organ.

Jin can't come in the Yin's funeral and Stephanie and others still worried, what should they say to Jin when he wake up. It will be heart breaking for him.

A week passed, doctor said that it's time for Jin to wake up soon.

Stephanie just crying in these days. She lose one of person that she loved. But others always cheering for her. They tell Stephanie that she have to strong, so she can cheering for Jin too.

Jin has wake up in the afternoon. Stephanie was alone beside Jin. She hold his hand and make sure he is fine.

"Jin..... yes baby, it's me" Stephanie said.

Jin give a smile to her and watch around him.

"Where are everybody?" Jin said with a little power he have.

"Oh, Namjoon and others still in school. I was given permission to watch you here. Don't worry, they will be here later."

Jin just nodded.

"Yin Hyung, is he at school too?" Jin finally ask about Yin.

Stephanie put his head down and try to not tears up. But failed, she end up crying.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Yin Hyung, where is he?"

"Jin........ we'll talk about it later. Okay, you need recovery first."

"Why? Something happen to him?"

Suddenly Namjoon and others arrived and they rushed to Jin and give him hug.

"Bro, you know how worried we are?!" Namjoon shout.

"Thanks for waking up Jin" Jungkook said.

Jin doesn't seems good, he know there's something wrong.

"Where is Yin Hyung?" Jin ask them.

Everybody just silent and give a glance each other.

"Is there a problem with him? Or.... Is he met his step father again? Guys... you should help him, he is my brother so he is your friend too"

"Jin..... Yin Hyung..... He is not here anmore" Taehyung finally speak.

"What you mean he's not here anymore? Is he going somewhere? Where did he go?" Jin never stop asking his Hyung.

"He is death Jin. He is the one who give the donor for you" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook enough!" Stephanie shout at Jungkook. She doesn't believe that Jungkook will tell Jin that fast.

Stephanie put her hand in Jin's cheek and trying to explain.

"Don't worry Jin, you'll be okay. Just focus to your recovery, and your health." Stephanie said.

"Yin Hyung w-what?.... D-death? You mean..... this heart is Yin's?" Jin grab his heart that still not heal yet.

"Stop it Jin, you'll hurt yourself" Stephanie trying to pull out Jin's hand.

"No.... you are all just lying right? He said to me, he will be here. He promised me!!" Jin was crying desperate.

"He is not leaving me, he promised that. Steph, tell me where is he now?!!! Please don't do this to me........." Jin can't stand anymore. He try to get out from his bed room, and end up fall on the floor.

Stephanie kneel down and hug Jin who crying in his weak body. He is not suppose to leave his bed in this condition.

"Call the doctor and nurse!" Namjoon order Taehyung.

"No, he is not death. Tell me this all just bullshit, please Steph.......... Please......" Jin keep crying and shouting.

The doctor and nurse come to his room. The nurse inject Jin to make him calm. Slowly Jin's body become weak and his head fall in Stephanie's shoulder.

"Y-yin Hyung..........." Jin call his brother before he passed out.

------------------------------

After the doctor checked on Jin, he come out from the room.

"How was he doc?" Namjoon ask.

"He can't be stress in his condition. He need full recovery and that's take some times. Also we can't always give him an inject to calm him, and that's not good for his body."

"So what should we do now? We can't lie to him, beside he already know it."

"Just keep support him, and stay beside him. Give him a positive thing, and cheering for him. If a patient in depression, they need people around him to always beside him and help him to move on. We as his doctor will try to help him too."

"Thanks doc"

-----------------------

Some days passed. Jin always crying everyday. He doesn't speak anything else except Yin's name. He also didn't make an eye contact to people around him, his focus always blank.

His friends still keep cheering for him, they won't give up while Jin refuse to move on.

He will end up fall asleep because of tired of crying. He also mumble Yin's name in his sleep.

This is was the most depression situation for Jin in his entire life.

---------------------

Finally Jin was discharge from hospital. He still need take a rest at home. Despite his condition still in depression.

Stephanie would like to take Jin in Yin's grave, but remaining that Jin still in shock and can't accept the fact, she will take him later when he is ready.

It has been a month since Yin left. Jin was in his room all day, he just eat one meal a day and that's make everyone worried.

Stephanie was in not good condition too. She feel something wrong with her body. She got tired easily and feel nauseous everytime.

She was at school with bangtan. The school was end, they are going to visit Jin. They always come in Jin's house and never tired support him.

Stephanie was make a drinks in the kitchen, but suddenly her head was aching and she feel very dizzy. She have the drinks in his hand, walking to the living room.

A crash of glasses was heard from Jin's room. Everybody was surprise and run to the living room. They saw Stephanie lying on the floor.

"Steph, wake up!! What happen??!!" Namjoon shout and slap her cheek to waking her up.

He took Stephanie to the hospital, and the others was at home, Namjoon tell them to stay at house with Jin.

The doctor come out and explain Stephanie's condition.

"How was she doc?" Namjoon ask.

"I have to tell you that..... she was pregnant......"

Namjoon eyes was open wider, and his mouth also open wide in shock.