Deny

After Jin force Jungkook to explain about Vilia, Jungkook never give an answer to Jin. Jin doesn't have a choice to search for Vilia by himself.

"What happened to your boyfriend Steph? He care so much about that new student" Namjoon said.

"I have no idea either. " Steph reply with big sigh. Yin secretly stroke Stephanie's hand to make her feel better, and Stephanie give a smile to Yin.

Jin was alone in the area where they just did treasure hunting.

"Vilia!! Where are you??!!! Answer me please!!!" Jin shout in every step he was.

"Where is she exactly?!!!" Jin taught.

Suddenly Jin arrived at the place where Vilia was throw her bag. Jin recognize her bag.

"She's near here" Jin keep searching and then he was shock when see Vilia lying on the ground unconscious. He run to her.

"Vilia, wake up!!! What happen to you?" Jin shake her body while put her in his lap.

Jin noticed that there was scar in her wrist. Jin know that the scar was from snake.

"Shit!!! She got poison from snake!" Jin immediately carrying her in his arms and run to the camp.

Vilia was take to the ambulance and go to the near hospital. The teacher was panic for what happen. Jin come with the teacher because of his worried, but Stephanie stop him.

"It's enough Jin! The teachers will take care of her" Stephanie said while grab Jin's hand.

"No she's not, I have to look by myself" Jin reply.

"Are you that worried to her? What she is mean to you?"

Jin was surprise and blank with Stephanie's question.

"So do i..... am I that important to you, to have beside you right now?" Jin said , and suddenly he gave a glance at Yin.

Stephanie didn't answer Jin's question, and Jin was leave already with ambulance.

-----------------------

All the student was brought to home because of the accident.

Yin was at living room with Stephanie on the sofa.

"I don't know what come to him that he act like that. He was change, since that girl show up" Stephanie said.

"Are you saying that Jin was like her?"

"Maybe....... He was care so much to her. Or.... Is he knew about..........us?"

"He's not...... is he?"

Yin and Stephanie now was afraid that Jin will knew about their relationship. Yin feel guilty, but he also a bit disappointed that Jin would hurt Stephanie.

---------------

At hospital, Jin was wait beside Vilia. Suddenly Vilia open her eyes.

"Where am i? Why you here?" She said weakly.

"You at hospital stupid, and I was waiting here. Now you get so many debt to me" Jin said.

"Oh shit........ that stupid snake ruin this all... aaahhhhhh"

"The important now is you are fine. What are you doing in that place? Did you know that place was forbidden because there's so many snake hide in there?"

"I don't know.... I just......He told me that there was treasure, I was hopeless to find it so I just believe him."

"He? Who ?"