Home

Jin was discharge from hospital after a week. Yin still doesn't remember anything so Stephanie let him stay at Jin's house. Jin and Stephanie was in Jin's room.

"I'm sorry Jin, you have been alone for six months in that hospital" Stephanie said while look down.

"You such a bad girlfriend" Jin pinch Stephanie's cheek.

"I know, you can hate me"

"Than hate you , how about......"

"What?" Stephanie was step back but Jin step forward her. Jin pinned Stephanie in the wall.

Jin was moved closer his face to Stephanie's. Then he kiss Stephanie's forehead.

Suddenly Yin walking to Jin's room since the door opened.

"Oh, i'm sorry...." Yin was going to leave when he saw Jin kiss Stephanie's forehead.

"No Hyung, what's wrong?" Jin stop him.

"Nothing, we can talk latter" Yin said.

Stephanie was approach Yin.

"Hey, don't worry. Let's talk in the living room" She take Yin's hand and going to living room.

Jin who see Stephanies act was frowned. But he forget it and follow them.

-----------

"Steph, do you remember the man that greet me in the cafe? He said Yin right?" Yin ask Stephanie.

"Oh right, i just remember now. He know you Yin!" Stephanie said.

"I think he is my friend, but i still don't remember." His face look sad and frustrated.

Stephanie stroke Yin's shoulder to comfort him.

"It's okay, you can remember slowly. I believe in you,  we can go to that cafe again, who knows that we can meet him again"

Jin was keep silent and starred at them. He doesn't give any react expression. His face was cold as usual.

"Hey Jin! Why you stay still? Your older brother was frustrated to remember!" Stephanie shout at Jin who act ignorant.

"I hope he doesn't. He will remember how bad he is as older brother" Jin said coldly.

Yin was shock for what Jin said. How can Jin so rude to him?

"Don't listen to him, he have a bad mouth. But i know he care about you" Stephanie keep persuade Yin.

"Why should i care to a person who throw me?!" Jin was angry suddenly. He remember his past when his older brother let his parents take him. He still save that hatred till know.

Jin was leaving the living room and go out.

Yin was confused, how Jin hate him so much and he still doesn't remember his past.

"I think i'm bad brother. Look how he hate me so much"Yin said.

"I will tell you something, but i don't know the detail. Jin was adopted when he was six. When he first live here, he was crying so much. He keep calling your name, he wanted his hyung. So i lived here since that to comfort and accompany his lonely. Then he start realize that he has been throw away by his hyung. Since that he is being cruel to everybody, i know he have a warmth heart that's why i still stick out with him" Stephanie explain about Jin's past.

"So, i had hurt him" Yin said.

"I don't know why you make Jin adopted by his parents, i believe you have a reason."

-------------

Day by day passed, Jin still act cold to Yin. While Yin was try hard to remember. Every night Yin will have a nightmare about violence by a man, and how he endure it. He also have a nightmare about two child that get separate. His past was show a random memory to him.

It was night and Jin still doesn't come back. Stephanie and Yin was worrying him and decide to looking for him at outside.

They come to place where Jin used to be there. They arrived at the club.

Yin face was seen scared and Stephanie immediately hold Yin's hand.

"It's okay Yin, i'm here" She said.

And there they found Jin with bangtan. Stephanie and Yin was approach him.

"Jin, you know we were worry so much for you" Stephanie said and sit nect to Jin.

"I don't ask to be worrying" Jin said.

"Your Hyung worried so much"

Jin look at Yin who look pale and scare because of the crowded there.

"Why you bring him here?" Jin ask.

"We were searching you anywhere and then found you here."

"I need to go to toilet." Yin said and run to the toilet.

"Jin, follow him. I think he wanna throw up" Stephanie said and push Jin to stand up and follow his older brother.

Jin was follow Yin to the toilet. He stand up in front of the door and heard his brother coughing and throw up.

"Is this your first time here? " Jin said and leaning in the wall waiting.

Finally Yin was come out and washing his hand in the sink. He is sighing and close his eyes.

"Are you okay? " Jin ask Yin who still blank in the mirror.

"Yeah, let's go home" Yin reply.

They come out from the toilet and then suddenly a man bumped to them make Jin step Yin's foot.

"Hey you, watch your fucking eyes!!" Jin shout to the man.

"Hey, easy man don't rise your voice to me!" The man was irritated and move closer to them.

Yin was behind Jin trembling and look scared.

"You want fight me?" Jin said.

The man punch Jin face, and Jin punch back. Yin was watch the fight and then his vision show a man torture him. He fall on the floor and closed his head with both his hand.

"Stop......" Yin said with quiet voice. Jin can heard it and he was stop when see Yin on the floor look so scared and crossed his hand in his head.

The bangtan who heard the noise was come to help. Stephanie was approaching Yin and touch his hand but Yin was pushed her hand.

"Stop please...." He was crying and then he stand up and run from the crowded.

He was run to the street and avoid everybody. Until he find himself in front of his house who he used to lived with his step father. And then he remember.

"I'm home......" Yin was stand alone in front of his house.