I'm Not Me

Stephanie was show Jin's room to Yin.

"This is your room, you can rest baby" Stephanie said.

"Oh thankyou" Yin reply.

He look around the room, he really familiar with the room. He sit down on the bed and still rolled his eyes around.

"Do you need anything ?"

"No, I just feel nervous" He said.

Stephanie approach Yin and sit next to him.

"Don't be, be yourself and I will help you to remember. I know it's hard for you, but you havev me, and your frends."

Yin look at Stephanie's eyes. He feel something when see her eyes, his heart beat was beat so fast.

"Are you okay?" Stephanie flinch Yin's cheek and that make him blushed.

"I'm glad that you're my girlfriend" He said.

"Why this is awkward when you said that?" Stephanie smile with confused.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, just... you never claim me as your girlfriend. I can said, you are a rude boyfriend" Stephanie laugh.

"I'am ? Oh, I'm sorry. I will try to be good boyfriend for you" Yin said and hold Stephanie's hand.

"Just be yourself Jin"

--------------

The next morning, Yin was ready to go to school. Now when he living as Jin, his life was change. He can do what he want, he never being hurt anymore from his step father.

He arrived at school with Stephanie, they always going to school together since they are lived together. When they walking in the school, everybody was bow them like usual.

"Why they bow to us?" He ask.

"Is that wrong? We deserve it." Stephanie reply.

"What you mean we deserve it?" Yin was frowned and curious.

"They scare of you Jin, and they have to be"

"Why?"

"Stop asking, you will used to it" Stephanie take his hand and going to their class.

"Hey brooo.... You come back! You know school was bored without you" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, they a bit take lightly of us because you gone" Namjoon said.

Suddenly a nerd boy was pass behind them.

"Hey you!!! Come here!" Taehyung shout to the boy.

The boy was trembling walking direct them.

Namjoon slap his face twice until his glasses broke. The others just laugh at him and do nothing.

Yin was shock for his friends attitude.

"Bought me snacks ,but you have to run. I give you 2 minutes!" Namjoon said and kick his bottom and the boy was falling on the floor.

Suddenly Yin stand up.

"Hey stop it!!" He was helping the boy to stand up.

"Are you okay?" The boy was more scare to Jin, he run away.

Everybody was shock for what Jin doing.

"Jin, what are you doing?" Jungkok said.

"You guys was overrated!" Yin shout.

"What's wrong dude?!" Namjoon ask.

"What's wrong? I should ask that question to you all, what's wrong with you guys? He did nothing wrong, why you hit him?" He said angry.

"I think you not recovery yet" Jimin said.

Everybody just keep silent.

Stephanie was break the awkward.

"Okay, you all be quiet. He even still don't remember who himself, so don't make him more confused." Stephanie take Jin's hand and get out from the class.

Stephanie and Yin was at rooftop.

"Why people torture him like that?" Yin ask.

"Jin..... just want you to know this, you were more malicious than your friends. You can see the boy earlier, he more scare of you right?" Stephanie explain.

"Why I did that?"

"There's no reason. It's just you."

"So, am I bad person?"

"mmmmm.... Actualy no. Jin , just forget what happen just now. I don't want you hurt or feeling guilty."

Yin was look his head down. He was crying.

"Jin, are you ........crying?"

There was silent for a moment.

Stephanie was stroke Jin's back and let him crying.

------------

Today is Sunday, Yin was wakeup early this morning. He ready to go out for jogging.

After a hour, his phone ring.

"Jin where are you?" Stephanie shout from the phone.

"I just take morning jogging, I was in the park near our house."

"Wait there!" Stephanie hang up the call and rushed to Jin.

She arrived at the park and found Jin was running.

"Jin!!!!" Stephanie shout.

"Oh, you here." He gasp and stop running.

"Are you okay?" She ask.

"I'm fine, more spirit for today" He reply.

Stephanie was touch Jin's forhead to check he is okay.

"Are you really okay? Why you don't tell me that you will jogging this morning?"

"I'm sorry and don't worry Steph. I just take some run"

"How can't I worried. You always passed out when it come to physical lesson in elementary school!! And now you just running for hour!"

"Me? Really? But I'm really fine, i don't feeling hurt in my body. I'm perfectly fine"

"It weird that your asthma didn't show up. But never mind, as long as you okay it relief. Let's go home."

They were walking to home. On their way they stop to take a breakfast in a café. Stephanie was ordering the food on the cashier.

Suddenly a man approach Jin and grab his hand.

"What the h--...." Yin was shock.

"Yin??!!!! Where have you been, I was looking for you."

"Who are you?"

"It's me, Yoongi. Why are you act like this Yin? You know how worried I'am when you gone for weeks!" Yoongi keep squeezing his arms.

"Hey, get off!" Stephanie let go off Yoongi hand.

"Who are you ? Don't be rude to my boyfriend!!" She pull Jin and stared Yoongi with angry face.

Yoongi was confused. Why suddenly she claim his friend as her boyfriend, and what make he more confused is, Yin doesn't recognize him.