Fall For You

The next morning, Stephanie wake up early. She went to Yin's room. She saw Yin still asleep and she approach him. She watching Yin with sad face, she was feel pity for Yin. Slowly , Stephanie's hand move closer to Yin's face.

Stephanie caressing Yin's cheek slowly.

"It must be hurt" She said.

Yin slowly open his eyes and realize that a hand was in his cheek. He saw Stephanie caressing his cheek and cough a bit.

"Oh , hey... you awake" Stephanie said and feel a little bit shock and let go off her hand.

"What are you doing?" Yin said.

"Ehm... nothing. Are you feel better?"

"ehm.." Yin said and trying to get up, but just feel the pain in his stomach. He winced a little.

"Yin are you okay? Let me help you" Stephanie said and help Yin to sit on his bed.

Yin take a deep breath and sigh. He close his eyes to make him feel better.

"I'm sorry i didn't realize it earlier" Stephanie said with sad face.

"That's not your fault Steph, it's just......nobody's fault" Yin said.

Stephanie slowly come closer to Yin. Her hand move to Yin face slowly, while their eyes starring each other. Stephanie caressing Yin's cheek again and her face come closer to Yin's.

Yin just stay still and his eyes wide open to see Stephanie's face come closer to him. But suddenly, Jin come to Yin's room.

Stephanie who know it just take off his hand and move away. Jin saw their act earlier , but pretend to not.

"Hyung, how are you feel?" Jin ask his brother.

"Better, you two don't need to worry about me, i'm fine really." Yin said.

"I can't hyung. Steph, get out and just getting ready for school. I'll stay at home today." Jin said to Stephanie.

"You didn't go to school?" Stephanie ask Jin.

"Of course not, i have to take care of Yin Hyung."

"Jin, you don't have to. I just feel burden if you act like this." Yin said.

"Whatever Hyung, i decided!" Jin said and leave the room.

-----------------

 Jin bring a bowl of porridge for Yin. He sat beside Yin's bed and put the tray on the table.

"Hyung, wake up. Time to eat" Jin shook Yin to wake him up, but Yin didn't wake up and just move his head. Jin can feel that his hyung was shaking and freezing. He pull the blanket till reach Yin's chin. Then Jin touch Yin's forehead just for feel that his hyung have a fever.

"Gosh it so hot!" Jin cursed himself.

Jin running to the kitchen and prepare some tools for Yin. He bring a compress and thermometer then come back to Yin's room.

Jin measure Yin's temperature and was shock that his fever was high till reach 40 degree celsius. He put the cold cloth in Yin's forehead and wipe it over his face and his neck.

Yin was freezing to feel the cold cloth touch his skin.

"Hyung, please don' be sick. It hurt me so much" Jin said with worried face .

Jin keep wipe the cold cloth in Yin's for some hours. He never stop and never leave his spot. Suddenly Jin's phone rang.

"What is it Steph?" Jin said.