Trap

Vilia was drag Jin while grab his hand avoid the scenery that just they saw.

Jin didn't protest anything for what Vilia did. He just follow her.

Vilia was walk slowly when she heard Jin breathing heavily.

"W--wait.." Jin said in the middle his breath.

He sit and lean himself in the tree. He take out his inhaler from his pocket and then push it in his mouth. He press the button three times, until he feel calm and can breath relax.

Vilia just saw Jin and his face full of question.

"You..... have...... asthma did you?" Vilia finally speak.

Jin still breathing and then his eyes direct to Vilia.

"Yeah, i'm a weak guy. Now you know how pity i am" Jin said.

Vilia doesn't know how to react. She feel sad for Jin, and it make her............ pity him.

"Are you okay now? Should i call your friends?" She said.

"No need, just let me close my eyes for a moment and we'll come back. Or, you can leave me now. I can take care myself." Jin reply.

"I'm  not cruel person, how can i leave dying person here." Vilia said.

Vilia take off his jacket, and wrap it in Jin who closed his eyes. She wear white sweater so that's not make her death for frozen.

Vilia doesn't said anything and just wait.

------------------

Yin and Stephanie was come back to the camp. Everybody still busty with their activity. Stephanie and Yin come to bangtan tent. When they realized that Jin not in middle of them.

"Where is Jin?" Stephanie ask.

"He said to be with you, but i guess he not" Taehyung reply.

"I don't meet him yet after camp fire. Where did he go?" Stephanie was worried.

"I'll call him" Yin said.

Yin call Jin's phone. Its lucky to have some signal in this place. Yin was shock when someone answer his call, but that's not Jin.

"Hello....." A little girl voice said.

"Who is this? Where is Jin?" Yin said worried.

"He is......... sleeping... i mean not actually sleeping... ehmmm... i mean, i can't explain this.. He just get his asthma attack few minutes ago." Vilia said in nervous voice.

"Where are you?"

Vilia tell Yin the direction of their location.

"I'll be there!" Yin said.

"What happen?" Stephanie ask.

"Jin was get his asthma, i will pick him. You guys just stay here." Yin said and leave.

----------------

Yin was saw the two people sat beside the trees. He was sigh relief when see Jin.

Yin lean his hands to Jin cheek.

"Jin, are you okay? Wake up Jin...." Yin said gently.

Slowly Jin open his eyes.

"Eh.... H-hyung..." Jin said weakly and give him a smile.

Yin was pickaback Jin and back to the camp. He put Jin and lie him to his tent.

The bangtan look at Jin with worried.