Fired

Yin was help Jin to stand up. They sit on the bed and Yin trying to feed Jin, but he refuse.

"Jin , you have to eat. I don't want you sick." Yin said.

"I'm not hungry, i don't have appetite too.... i think you will be my side if i just sick" Jin reply.

"How can you think like that?"

"You just pity me, right? What are we exactly ? are we really a twins brother?"

"Please understand me Jin, you are not child anymore"

"I just want to meet my own brother, is that childish?" Jin start tears up and Yin pull Jin's shoulders and face him.

"Okay, we will always meet Jin"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but i can't lived here. I have my step father in my house."

"Promise me?" 

"I promise, now let's eat and drink your medicine."

Yin decide to always meet Jin, he can't watch his younger brother keep sad for waiting him. Yin just will try to control and get rid of his feeling towards Stephanie. That's the only way he wouldn't hurt Jin and keep in touch with Jin.

-------------

It's normal day at school.

"Jin, how long did you leave this school? I heard you met your twins brother" Namjoon ask.

"Yeah, do you want to meet him?" Jin said.

"It will be funny to see the two Jins at the same time" Jimin said.

"They are really different... i mean, you've met him before guys you know how different they are" Stephanie said.

"You know about my brother that much?" Jin ask curious.

"I lived with him for 6 months, of course i know him so well" 

"I'm so envy you.....you met him before me" Jin said and he look disappointed.

"Jin, take care your girl. She might betrayed you and cheat with your twins brother... hahaha" Namjoon said and laughing.

"He already cheating" Jungkook said.

Stephanie hit Namjoon.

"Oh yeah i almost forgot, your brother lived as Stephanie's girlfriend for these months, so She already betrayed you Jin" Hoseok said.

"You're all crazy guys...i didn't mean it, i thought him as Jin."

Jin didn't give an expression .

" let's have lunch baby, i'm hungry" Stephanie said and grab Jin's hand.

------------

*Ring*ring* The sound of Yin's phone.

"Oh Jin, you're home from school?" Yin answer the call from Jin.

"Yes, almost. Can we stop for awhile in your work place? I want you to meet my friends properly as my brother." Jin said.

"Sure, you can come here with your friends, but don't make a trouble here. Your friends are a bit.....rude..." Yin said.

"Don't worry hyung, i will warn them. See you.."

Yin was a bit scare with bangtan. He think that they are rude and cruel, but despite it he realize that Jin have bad personality more than his friend. He hope that Jin can change.

----------------

Jin and his gang was arrive at Yin's work place. They take a seat and wait for Yin who still serve the customer. Suddenly there's a couple that order something but, Yin was mistaken it.

The couples said something rude to Yin.

"I'm so sorry, i will change it to the new one" Yin said.

"I have no time for it!" The man say it louder and hit the counter.

Jin who saw it was annoyed and angry. He stand up and approach the man.

"Easy dude, he apologized. Just go if you don't like it!" Jin said to the man.

The man was angry and grab Jin's collar.

"Oh... you're his twins? your face same, i think you two just a slut brother!!" The man said.

Jin who heard it getting more angry. He punch the man until fall on the floor.

Yin was get out from his place and trying to stop Jin.

"Please Jin, don't do it!" He push Jin aside to stop him.

"I'm really sorry, please forgives my brother. He just don't know what he did." Yin said and keep bowing to the man.

The man was finally decide to leave the place with angry face.

The manager of the cafe was saw the incident and call for Yin.

Yin knew it, he will be get trouble with this. After he meet the manager, he come out with sad face and carrying his bag.

Jin approach him.

"Hyung how is it? You are not f....."

"It's over, i'm fired." Yin reply.

Jin feel guilty for what happen with his brother.

"I'm so sorr...." 

"It's okay, i will just find another job. Don't worry Jin, let's go we not supposed to be here" 

They are all leaving the cafe and walking home.

"Jin, can i talk to you for a moment?" Yin ask.

"Of course. You guys go home first, see you at school tomorrow. Steph, you can go home by yourself right?" He tell his friends and Stephanie to go home.

"Yeah, bye Yin" She wave her hand to Yin.

----------

Yin and Jin was talking serious in the park.

"Jin, why you do this?" Yin ask.

"What do you mean by this?" He asked back.

"Your attitude.... this not Jin who i know. You become cruel to anybody..." Yin said honestly.

"I just do what i should do hyung.... is that wrong?"

"But you did in wrong way, i mean..... i don't know how to explain it, but i don't know you.... you are stranger for me when you act like that"

Jin didn't said anything. He realize that his brother feel disappointed with him, but he can't explain it.

"I just think that we have to act like that, you know life is so hard. You can't just let your life control you." Jin said.

"I just want you to be kind person, just that Jin. Can you do that?" Yin ask Jin. He know that his younger brother feel annoyed with this. But he want Jin to be kind person, become Jin that Yin know when they are child.

"I don't know........i'll try " Jin said frownded.