Meet

Stephanie and Jin was leave the cafe. Yoongi who still in the cafe still shock and wondering the man that he suggest was Yin.

"I'm sure he is Yin, why he pretend didn't know me?" Yoongi thought.

Six months passed. After this whole time Yin was living as Jin, people start suspect him because his personality really change. They also questioned about his health, because he never get asthma attack since the accident. It's really weierd, how can his disease gone so easily?

Meanwhile, the real Jin still in coma. The hospital keep searching for his family, but there's no result. Their location was far away from Seoul, that's why it's difficult to find his real family.

One day, a nurse was in Jin's room checking his condition. Suddenly Jin's hand was move slowly. She waiting Jin to open his eyes. After five minutes finally Jin awake that moment.

The nurse was relieved that the patient finally awake from his coma.

"Sir, can you hear me?" The nurse ask Jin.

Jin rolled his eyes and blink few times. 

"You are in hospital, What's your name sir?" The nurse slowly open the mask oxygen from Jin.

"I-im...Jin..." He said weakly.

"Do you have someone that i can call?"

Jin still in shock, he wonder how long he is unconscious? The nurse still wait for Jin to speak again.

"Steph..... call her...... 02-xxx-xxx" Finally he speak again.

"Okay, just wait and i will call your family." The nurse leave the room.

She call the number.

"Hello?" Stephanie said.

"Miss, i'm from hospital. Your relative Jin was in xxx Hospital, i'm sorry i just call you now. He is been coma for 6 months and we can't find his family. He is awake now, you can come here"

Stephanie still with Yin,that actualy she think he's Jin in home. She run to his room and open the door.

She watch him come out from the bathroom.

"Excuseme, but don't make a joke like that. He is next to me right now, and he is perfectly fine. I hang up!" Stephanie was hang up the call, she feel annoyed.

"What's wrong steph?" Yin ask.

"Someone make a prank, she call me and said that you in hospital. i'ts really annoying."

"Really? How is she know our number?"

"I don't know, maybe random number."

Stephanie stop a moment, when she think it's just prank but how does she know Jin's name?

"But..... he know your name. It's mean she know about us!" Stephanie curious in shock.

--------------

In the hospital, the nurse was confused for what Stephanie said. She come to Jin's room.

"Sir, is this number really your family?"

"Yeah, she is my girlfriend." Jin reply.

"But she said that she with you right now, i don't know what happen sir."

"Please give me the phone, i'll call myself." Jin said.

The nurse give him the phone to make a call.

Stephanie's phone ring again.

"She's calling again. It's really irritated me!" She answer the call.

" Hello?!! Please don't distrub me, i can report you to the police for that! " 

"Steph......It's me.... Jin" Jin said on the phone.

Stephanie was shock. She recognize his voice. 

"J---jin..??"

"Please come here....i was at hospital........plea--..." Jin said weakly, suddenly he drop the phone.

"Sirr!!!" The nurse shout when Jin drop the phone and fainted.

"Miss, please come here immediately! The patient is not in good condition, please hurry up!" The nurse turn off the phone and call the doctor.

---------------

Stephanie was confused and panic. She doesn't know what to do.

"I have to go there....... Jin, are you really my Jin?" She ask to Yin.

"What do you mean? You told me yourself that i was Jin. I didn't know what happen here." Yin said and confused too.

"Let's go to there...... i don't have a good feeling for this"

"Wait....... what if he is really your Jin? So , who am i?" His face turned sad.

Stephanie touch his cheek with both of her hand.

"Just be yourself, i will still stay beside you" Stephanie put her lips on Yin's  lips.

--------

They arrived at hospital and ask in lobby for Jin's room. They meet the nurse who is on call earlier.

The nurse was in shock when she saw Yin.

"Oh My God!!! You look same!" The nurse said.

"What do you mean?" Stephanie ask.

"The patient......... The man in that room was look exactly with this guy" She point on Yin.

"What? It's ridiculous. Where is he?" Stephanie said.

"He is awake now, you can come in." The nurse lead them to the room where Jin lying on the bed.

When they open the door, Stephanie saw the real Jin on the bed. Yin was behind her.

"Steph.... i miss...." Jin was about said something but he was stop and shock when his eyes meet Yin's.

Both of them was starring each other. Yin was approach Jin with eyes open wide. Stephanie also turned his head in Yin and Jin few times. They all were shock for what happen now.

"Hyuuuunngg......" Jin said.

"Yin Hyung......." He keep call Yin hyung.

"Who? Yin? what is this... explain it" Stephanie said and still in shock.

"I think you claim my twin's brother as me" Jin said to Stephanie.

"What? Twin's brother? You never tell...." 

"i'm the real Jin , and he is my twin named Yin" Jin still frowned. It has been long since they separate. 

"Hyung what are you....." Jin going to said something but was cut by his brother.

"I don't remember you.... i don't know that i have a twin brother" Yin said.

"Are you really Jin?" Stephanie keep closer his face to Jin.

Jin was grab Stephanie's hand and put it in Jin's heart.

"Can you feel...?" Jin ask.

"Oh God... it's really you" Stephanie was crying and hug Jin.

"Get off Steph... you hurting  me" Jin said and trying to escape from Stephanie's hug.

"You!!! How can you end up in here, and why didn't you tell me that you have twin's brother!!!" Stephanie shout at Jin, and Jin just smile.

Yin was freeze because of shocking moment. He is in blank.

"Hyung..... it's been long time" Jin said to Yin who standing behind Stephanie.