Exchange Life

They are in hospital, the police was busy to find the victim's family. The police find the number identity from the car, and try to call anybody.

"Hello?" A man answer the call.

"I'm sorry are you diriving? If yes please pull over for awhile." The police said.

"No i'm at office now. Who is this?"

"I'm a police. Your son Jin get into accident and now in the operation room. The doctors just take care of him. Can you come?" The police explain.

"What?!!! How can he? Wait, i'm not in Seoul now. I was in Japan, i'll try someone to go there." Jin's father hang up the phone and call Jungkook.

Jungkook was tell all bangtan members, and call Stephanie who was still at airport.

-------------

"What??!!!" Stephanie was fall in her knee, she was shock the heard about Jin's accident. She crying and then decide to go to hospital. She cancelled the flight.

She arrived at hospital and others was there waiting in front of operation room.

"Steph!! Why you come?! How about your grandma?" Namjoon ask.

"I was worried to death about Jin, i can't leave before i know he is okay!" Stephanie said while crying.

The doctor just come out from the operation room.

"He is okay, he hurt his head and lose blood but he is stable now." The doctor explain.

"How about his heart? He have asthma, i hope it doesn't effect his condition."

"Asthma? His heart was perfectly health, i don't find any bad suspicious in his heart. He is okay" The doctor said.

Everybody just curious and shock, Jin have a heart problem but doctor said his heart was perfectly fine. But they don't really annoy it, because it was good thing that Jin was fine.

The truth, the man that saved from the accident was Yin, not Jin. That's why he doesn't have heart problem. Yin was saved from the accident, but people think that it was Jin. Nobody know that Jin was with Yin before the accident.

-----------------

In other hospital, far from Seoul. 

"How was he ?" The doctor said.

"His heart was weak doc, i think there was problem in his heart, because it's not normal. I think  this guy have an asthma" The nurse explain.

"Just keep watching him, are you called his family?"

"We found nothing in his clothes, so we can't call anybody. An old man just find him in the side of river and brought him here."

"Okay, just check his condition every 30 minutes, he is in coma so we have carefully watch him everytime."

"Yes Doc!" The nurse and the doctor leave the room.

Jin was coma on the bed. Nobody know who is he and they can't call his family because there's no identity on him.

-----------------

It was two days after the accident, Stephanie was sit in the chair beside Yin. Suddenly Yin open his eyes slowly. Stephanie was anticipate him to recognize her.

"Jin, are you awake? Namjoon, Jungkook! He is awake!" Stephanie shout to the boys who sleep on the sofa.

"Really?" Namjoon jump out and approach Yin.

"Where is this?" Yin said weakly.

"You are in hospital baby" Stephanie said.

"Who are you?" Yin ask.

Everybody  shock and keep silent.

"It's me Jin! Your girlfriend! Don't you remember me?" Stephanie explain.

"Who was Jin? why you calling me Jin?"

"It's you, your name dude!" Namjoon shout.

Stephanie pinch Namjoon arms.

"Don't shout to a patient!" Stephanie said.

"Me?" Yin was rolled his eyes to everyone.

"I don't remember anything" Yin said.

Jungkook call the doctor to check Jin's condition and explain why he can't remember anything.

"Let's just focus on his recovery. Maybe he just shock from the accident, that's why he doesn't remember anything. His brain is normal and you guys no need worry anything. Help him to remember slowly but don't push him too hard." The doctor explain.

"I don't believe you will forget all about us" Jungkook said in sad.

"I'm sorry , really... i'll try to remember " Yin said.

"It's okay baby, don't push yourself too hard. You can remember us slowly. Oh i forgot, i think you wonder who we are. I'm Stephanie, your girlfriend"

"She just claim herself..hahaha" Namjoon said and laugh.

"You shut up!" Stephanie hit Namjoon arms.

"This is Jungkook and Namjoon, they are your friends"

"Oh hai, nice to meet you" Yin said.

"Hey, don't be awkward. This is not our first meet, why say nice to meet you?" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry" Yin said and look down.

"Stop saying sorry Jin, it's not your fault. It's my fault, i should not leave you that time." Stephanie said.

"Are you with me before this accident?" Yin ask.

"Yeah, i was about on my way to airport and we even say goodbye. And then you said you will call driver to drive you home. I guess you didn't make a call, that's why you get accident"

"You a bad girlfriend...." Namjoon said.

"Stop teasing me, i'm really feel guilty" Sthepanie said and about to cry.

"Hey, don't crying. I'm fine now" Yin grab Stephanie's hand.

After a week, Yin was free to go home. He living as Jin, because he doesn't remember who is he exactly. While, the real Jin still unconscious in other hospital, alone.

How will Yin live as Jin? They have really different personality. Are their friend will recognize this change?  And what happen to real Jin, when will he awake and realize his life was occupied by his older brother?