Beginning Love square

Stephanie was standing in front of the cafe. She wait for Yin in there. Her face become smile brightly when she saw a guy appeared in his sight. She wave to Yin.

"I miss you....." Stephanie said and wrapping her hands around Yin's neck.

"Already? it just few hours.... But just let go off Steph, we are still in public" Yin said and pull out Stephanie's hand from his neck.

They are in taxi, on thier way to somewhere. Stephanie lean her head in Yin's shoulders, and they are holding hands.

Stephanie look up to Yin's face. Yin face doesn't look good and full of worried.

"Why you so sad Yin? Are you not happy with me?" Stephanie ask.

"That's not. I'm ...ehmmm... just.... ehmm... Nothing." Yin said and smile. He then kiss Stephanie's forehead to make her comfortable.

They arrived at the hotel. They have lunch in there.

"I prefer eat at roadside restaurant honestly." Yin said.

"No we can't. You know, that's too many people there" Stephanie reply.

After they finish their lunch, they are go home. But they are not go home together. Yin send Stephanie's first with taxi, and Yin will go home after some minutes with another taxi.

-------------------

Stephanie walking to her room, and she recognize someone call her. It's Jin.

"Why you go home so late?" Jin ask frowned.

"I just did my girly routines with my squad Jin" Stephanie said.

"I can pick up you after that." Jin said.

Stephanie hold Jin's hand. 

"I can do it myself baby, i'm not type of girl that always stuck with her boyfriend" She reply.

"But i want to" Jin kiss Stephanie's cheek, then put his hands in Stephanie's waist and pull her closer.

Stephanie give Jin a smile.

"So my boyfriend now want to act like gentleman?" Stephanie said.

"No. Your boyfriend want to get something from his girlfriend" Jin said and make his face closer to Stephanie, until their lips will gonna meet.

"I'm so tired, let me get shower." Stephanie let go off his body from Jin and she give Jin kiss in his cheek before leave.

After that Yin arrived at home. Jin come out from his place and walk towards Yin.

"Hey hyung! Why you go out, you have to take a rest" Jin said worried.

"Oh, sorry... i just meet Yoongi" Yin reply.

"Oh are you? Just go to your room Hyung, you have to school tomorrow" Jin said and leave to his room.

-----------------

It's almost the end of the year. Their school was busy to prepare end of year event.

"Okay, now i want to announce something to you all" The teacher said before ending the class.

"We will hold a camping for 3 days. For the details there were posters in front of the door's class. Remember to sign up, because this will be our final project that you should fulfill." The teacher leave the room.

"Hyung, you never went to a camping right?" Jin ask.

"No, i haven't. Is it fun?" Yin ask back.

"Of course, we can see girls scream when there were bug or small insect appeared in front of them.. hahaha"  Namjoon said.