Please Stay

Jin was move on the bed, leave a space for His brother to lying. Yin make himself lying beside Jin, and slowly Jin moving closer and ending in Yin's arm.

The silent was break when Yin heard a sobbing from Jin. Jin is crying in Yin's arm .

"I missed you.........hyung..."

"I'm sorry Jin.... I'm really sorry..." Yin hug Jin in his arms and tears up.

"I really missed you .....i was waiting for you every day.... Waiting you to pick me and take me again" Now the sobbing was more loud. He was hurt.

Yin crying and just say sorry to his young brother.

"But you never come....... Even once.... " Jin continue.

"I'm sorry to let you go.... I'm really sorry....." Yin said.

They hugging for long, and Jin was crying like baby in his brother's embrace. He was missed his older brother so badly. Until Jin start sleepy and fall asleep in Yin's arms.

Yin was watching Jin closely. He didn't realize how can he lived all this time without Jin, but they did.

Suddenly Stephanie was coming, and she was surprised when she saw the two brothers hug each other on the bed.

"Oh, im sorry... am I disturbing?" She said try to walk backward.

"Shhh..shh... He is sleeping" Yin said to Stephanie to be quiet, he doesn't want Jin to wake up.

"I think he can't sleep these days, but now he was sleeping in peace" Yin continue while stroke Jin's forehead.

"Okay, I just want to tell you. Yoongi is in living room, he want to meet you." Stephanie explain.

"Is he already here?"

"Yeah, I can tell him to wait if you want."

"No, I'll get up" Jin was moving slowly and put Jin's head gently on the pillow. He is covering Jin with blanket and watching him for awhile.

"He really missed his brother" Stephanie said.

"I know....." Yin reply.

"You missed him too?"

"Of course... there's no time for not missing him, but I have no courage... to make him happy" Yin said.

"Why? You can just..."

"I'm leaving, take care of him" Yin cut the topic.

"You leaving? Now? With Yoongi? I mean, you really leave this house?"

Yin just give her a smile and he approach Jin and give him a kiss in his forehead, then he leave the room.

Stephanie was follow Yin in the living room.

"Oh, are you ready?" Yoongi said.

"You already packing?" Stephanie said and point to the Yin's bag.

"Thank you Steph... for everything" Yin said.

"No you can't, Jin is still sick. He is need you right now, how can you leave your brother like that?" She complain.

"What? Is he okay?" Yoongi ask.

"He will not okay if he wake up without Yin in his side." Stephanie said.

"He will be okay, I give Jin to you Steph. Take care, okay?" Yin said.

Stephanie can't force Yin anymore. Yin was really decided to leave from here.