Different Life

Yin was back home from his work, it’s night already. Tonight he didn’t go to work as a driver. When he arrived at his home, his step father was already in the living room.

“Hey, buy me a bottle of beer!” Shout his father.
“I don’t have a money, and you should take care of your body from now” Yin said and going to his room, but his father stop him.
He slap Yin’s face till he fall on the floor.

“How dare you speak to me like that! I don’t adopted you for nothing!” He kick Yin’s stomach and Yin was groan in pain.
“Stop please…..” Yin begging.

His father leave Yin like he already enough torture Yin and leave the house.

Yin was trying stand up in pain, he is being used to be kick and hit by his father. They are many bruise in his body, no one know about that. Yin just hold it until now.

Suddenly his phone was ring. He pick it up.
“Yoongi?” Jin said on the phone.
“I didn’t see you working tonight, are you okay Yin?”
“Oh yeah… ”
“what’s wrong with your voice? Is he did anything to you?”
“No,, no..no.. I just tired. See you tomorrow.” Jin hang up the phone and go to his room.

After an hour, there was someone knocking in Yin’s house. Yin doesn’t have energy to wake up from his bed.
It’s Yoongi.

“Yin, can I in?” Yoongi shout from the outside, and slowly open the door and get inside. Yoongi rushed to Yin’s room and saw Yin was on the bed, groaning in his pain.

“Gosh, what happen dude?” Yoongi said in shock. He pull Yin’s clothes and found fresh bruised in Yin’s body.
“Oucchh” Yin winced as Yoongi touch the bruised.
“Stay here, I’ll get the medicines.”

Yoongi was back from the pharmacy, he treat Yin’s bruised. After He finished, Yoongi take a seat beside Yin on the bed.

“Yin,  let’s move to my house. You can’t stay here anymore” Yoongi said.
“I can’t…. he need me…” Yin reply.
“He isn’t even your biological father! Why should you care.”
“Even tough, He raised me.”
“Bullshit, he just hit and kick you everyday. That’s can’t be call raised.”
“Just leave, He will home soon. I will get better tomorrow.”
“Yin…..” Yoongi still worry about Yin.
“Please…. It’s okay”
“Allright, but call me if anything happen. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”
“Thanks man.”

Yoongi leave the house and he still turn his head to Yin when he walking out. Yoongi know how suffered Yin all this time, but he still will not leave his step father. Yin was too kind, he is the kindest person that Yoongi ever met.

-------------

In other place, Jin was playing game in his game room with his gang. There was also Stephanie who stick with Jin.

“Baby, let’s hang out together, just two of us” Stephanie said.
“It’s not fun if just of two, we can take them too” Jin reply.
“No, this time I just want you. Just you and Me” Stephanie said clearly make all of them stop playing.

“oooohhhh , you guys want a privacy I think” Hoseok said.
“No guys, just continue your play” Jin said.

“Jin, look at Stephanie. If I was you, I slept with her already..hahaha” Namjoon said.

Jin was throw a pillow at Namjoon, Jin know Namjoon just joking. But he annoyed.
“Do not ever touch her!!” Jin said and grab Stephanie hand and come out.

“See… he abandoned you” Hoseok say to Namjoon.
They continue playing in the room, while Jin take Stephanie dinner at a restaurant.

Jin and Stephanie were waiting for their food, and Stephanie move her seat next to Jin.

“I know you will fall for me Jin” Stephanie said.
“I just hungry to death” Jin reply.
“Really? Why don’t we make a delivery instead go to this place?”
“I was bored too, I need a refreshing.”
Stephanie take Jin’s hand.

“Your denying is cute” Stephanie peck Jin’s cheek.
Jin didn’t give any react and just look at the glass windows.

“It’s start rainy season” Jin said.
“I like rainy, so i can get some warmth” Stephanie said.
“I hate it, it bring a disaster”

They are finished their dinner and on their way to home. In the car Stephanie just listen to the music and sing silently. Jin was looking at her but suddenly a man show up in his way.

Jin was stop his car suddenly.
“Are you okay?” Jin said to Stephanie who was shock.
“Yeah, what happen? are you crash something?”
“Don’t know” Jin reply and waiting the man stand up from the floor.

It’s Yoongi. He was walking on his way to his house, but because he is too worry he didn’t look the street and just pass the red light. He was okay, and look at the car who still there.
Yoongi watch the driver carefully, and he notice something.

“Yin??” Yoongi saw Jin face but still in blurry because of bright light from the car.

“I think he is okay, let’s just go. I don’t want to involved with people like him” Jin said and pull over his stir and just leave.

“I must be crazy” Yoongi said and continue his walk and go home.