Break The Rule

Yin's tears was fall when he kiss Stephanie. He felt guilty for Jin. Yin stop the kiss.

While his both hand touch Stephanie's cheek and their face still closer,

"I can't do this........ I can't betray Jin, no we can't" Yin said.

Stephanie start crying, now she realize that she have feeling for Yin too.

"Mianhae Yin....... I'm sorry that I have somebody else" She said.

They heard footsteps come to Yin's room. They immediately move away each other. It's Jin.

"Hyung.... You awake. Do you feel better?" Jin ask Yin.

"Yeah, I'm sorry that I was burden for you" Yin said.

"Of course not hyung, don't think like that please." Jin said and walking towards Yin.

Jin hug Yin and close his eyes. He was like enjoy the moment when he hug his older brother.

"I will never let anybody touch you, even it's your step father." Jin said.

"But I have to go Jin. He need me, I'm his son. I mean his adopted son actually" Yin explain.

Jin let go off the hug.

"Why you so stubborn? What make you believe that he will change for you? He is not love you either. You will always be get beaten by him, that's not a father supposed to do to his son. You have to break the relation with him" Jin said.

"Jin... I ..."

"No more talking again. I will take care the paper of your adoption letter. You have a choice to break it since you are adult now"

Yin just keep silent. Maybe Yin think that Jin was right. He will try to get new life.

"Steph, let us talk" Jin said and grab Stephanie's hand.

"Oh, okay" Stephanie reply.

--------------

Jin and Stephanie was at side of swimming pool. Jin hold both of Stephanie's hand, and give a bright smile to her.

"Thanks Steph. You let me realize that.................... I love you" Jin said.

"Jin..........." Stephanie was shock for Jin's confession. But she gave a smile to Jin. Even thought she already fell for Yin, but she still love Jin too.

"Let's be happy together. I promise that I will always make you happy." Jin said.

"Me too Jin.... "

"Now you are mine, you are my girlfriend from now on." Jin said.

"I think I'm already yours......" Stephanie said and laugh.

------------------

Jin was going to his room and close the door. He walk to his bed. Slowly he let himself fall on the bed and sigh.

Flash back.........

Jin wake up from his nap and going to Yin's room. When he almost arrived at Yin's room, he heard someone crying. That's Stephanie's voice, Jin think.

He walk slowly, and he realize that Yin's door was open. He sneak quietly, then saw Stephanie grab Yin's hand.

"Please don't go....." Stephanie said.

Jin heard all the conversation between them. How Stephanie hug Yin, and Yin's confession to Stephanie.

Jin's hand start trembling to see both of them kissing. His tears was falling in his cheeks. His mouth was open like he didn't believe what was he watching.