Knowing The Truth

Jin was pushing Yin's father until he fall. And then Jin kneel beside Yin.

"Hyung.... What is this....why...." Jin said while tears.

"J-ji-jin..." Yin said with trembling voice.

Yin's father was stand up and going to attack Jin, but Jin notice it and then he push Yin's father hand. Yin's father watch Jin face and getting shock.

"Your face......." Yin's father said in shock.

"Yes, I'm his twins brother! Who are you!!! I said who are you!!!!" Jin shout in angry.

Yin's father was still in shock and didn't reply.

"Who are you to dare hurt my brother!!!! Are you.......... His step father??" Jin said in angry voice.

Jin punch him many times until Yin's father fall on the floor. Jin going to Yin's side and pick him on his back and then going to his car. Jin put Yin in the car.

When on their way Yin slowly open his eyes and whined.

"W-here are we g-oing?" Yin said in weak.

"To the hospital of course hyung, please don't talk anymore, I know it hurt." Jin reply.

"N-o need Jin......J-just go to your house"

"What? No, you have to get treatment first. The scar was really serious" Of course Jin will not follow his brother wish.

------------

Jin was wait His brother in front of emergency room. After awhile the doctor come out.

"How was he doc? There's no serious wound right?" Jin ask in worried.

"Why you bring him now? There's so much old bruise that not healed yet. The nurse has give him the meditation now. You can take a look." The doctor explain.

Jin was shock. How can there was old bruised? And that's not healed yet? What was Yin get through all this time? That was questioned in Jin's mind now.

Jin call Yoongi.

"Hello?" Yoongi answer.

"I'm at hospital right now, Yin was got beating so badly by his father"

"What? Again? Shit!" Yoongi cursed at the phone.

"You know about this? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Jin ask.

"Ehh... about that.... Yin tell me not to. I'll be there in minutes" Yongi end the call and rushed to the hospital.

Jin entering emergency room to watch the nurse give the meditation to his brother.

It break Jin's heart at moment. He see so many bruise in his body. The scar, the wound is everywhere. Jin tears up watching his brother winced everytime the nurse touch the bruise.

Jin held Yin's hand. Yin turn his head to Jin who crying beside him.

"It's okay Jin, I can endure it" Yin said in low voice.

"Why didn't you tell me? You said that your father was kind and he treat you well, but what is this?" Jin said in the middle of his crying.

Yin didn't reply and just staring at Jin. Suddenly, Yongi arrived and coming to him.

"Gosh man!! This bruise is getting worse now!" Yoongi cursed the moment he arrived.

"Why you here?" Yin ask.

"Your younger brother call me, what now this time Yin?" Yoongi ask back.

Yin didn't say anything and just rolled his eyes here and there.

Twins (KimSeokJin fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara