Jealousy

"Yoongi!!" Yin shout and run to Yoongi who wait for Jin.

"Hey,, why you so late?" Yoongi ask.

"I'm sorry, i met Jin first."

"Alright, what bring you want to meet me?"

"Can i ask some help?" Yin said flustered.

"Of course man, what is it?"

"My father have so many debt that i have to pay this week. The amount was not a little"

"What? Why he did that? How much is the debt?" Yoongi said in shock.

"It around 20 million won" Yin said and look his head down.

"What? Shit! What did he do to spending that much? I'm going to crazy!" 

"I don't know how to get that much in this week, do you have someone that can lend me the money?"

"Honestly, there's a gang that always lend money but the pay back is so much, fortunately they give long time for you to pay back. Are you sure want to borrow them?"

"Yeah, as long i can pay it the fist debt this week"

"But, why didn't you borrow your brother? He is rich"

"No i can't, and i will not" Yin said.

"Why? He is your biological brother, and that much of debt is nothing for him."

"I can utilize my own brother for that, and please don't tell him, okay?" Yin beg Yoongi to not tell Jin about this.

"Okay you stubborn"

-------------------

It was first day for Yin to go to school. He feel nervous as he look at the mirror in his room. It was first time he wear a high school uniform.

He smiling and take a deep breath. 

"Okay Yin, it's new world , fight for it!" He talk to himself.

Suddenly there's a beep from a car in the outside. It was Jin and Stephanie, they pick Yin to go to school together.

"Hey , you don't have to pick me" Yin said while entering the car and sit.

"It was your first day Yin, i don't want you get lost" Stephanie said.

"And for you know, i will pick you everyday, i don't want you going to school alone" Jin said.

"Okay whatever" Yin said.

"Oh Hyung, stay stick together with us okay? I don't want other student demeaning you" Jin tell Yin.

"Why should they? Oh, because they are scared of you?" Yin ask.

"That's right, i just want to make them sure that you are a part of us" Jin explain.

------------

When they are walking in hall school, everybody was open their eyes widen. They were amaze by the two guy who have a same face. Yin was nervous as Jin realize how shaking his hand. Jin wrap his arms in Yin shoulder.

"It's okay hyung, don't be nervous. I'm here." Jin said.

"I just....... they are going to afraid of me too because of you, and it's uncomfortable for me" Yin said.

Jin just laugh and keep walking to the class. The bangtan already in the class make a noise each other.

"Whoooo!! Look who was here!" Hoseok shout.

"Welcome, Yin Hyung" Jimin said with angelic voice.

"Yeah, the twins in this class!!!!" Taehyung said.