Shock

Jin can't wait them anymore. He decide to come to the park to see Yin and Stephanie.

Meanwhile, Stephanie still enjoy herself playing different game in there.

"Steph, let's go home. Jin was waiting for us" Yin was interrupt her play.

"Wait, just one more game. I was bored and it's been very long time since i came here." Stephanie said to refuse.

Yin can't force her and just standing quiet watching Stephanie.

Finally Stephanie was getting enough playing and agree to go home. They are walking to the car's parking. Suddenly some kids was riding a bicycle so fast towards straight to them. Stephanie didn't see it, and Yin who realize it was pulling Steph in his embrace, trying avoid Stephanie from the kids.

"Gosh!!!" Stephanie shout in shock.

Stephanie falling in Yin's chest and she doesn't move a bit. 

-----------

Jin was walking at the park searching Yin and Stephanie. Suddenly he stop and his eyes landed in something that make his face frowned.

Jin saw Stephanie was stay still in his brother's chest. He was angry now. Jin was running towards them and pull Stephanie, making two of them shock.

"What are you two doing?" Jin said in cold voice.

"Those kids want to crash her, so i pull her.... Jin it's not l...." Yin trying to explain but was cut by Jin.

"Forget it, let's go home" Jin said and grab Stephanie hand then leave.

Yin still in his spot, standing watching the couple leave. Stephanie would turn a bit her head to see Yin, but she doesn't dare to watch long.

---------

On the way home, Stephanie explain everything to Jin.

"Don't angry with your brother. I was the one who ask him to play awhile." She said.

"I don't need an explanation." Jin reply.

"Please, it's not his fault. I didn't watch the bicycle run to me, Yin save me."

"Shut up Steph" Jin command.

They are arrived at their home. Jin was entering the living room, and Stephanie follow him.

"Please don't mad at Yin" Stephanie continue.

"Why you keep say those things? Why you worried so much if i mad at him? I don't even said that i was upset or angry!" Jin said in high tone.

"I can see in your voice, you probably not said it but i know that you are............. you are...... jealous....." She said.

"What? Whatever Steph" Jin said and leave to his room.

--------------

Yin was at his bed, he was thinking about what happen today. About an informal date , and about Jin. He think that Jin will mad at him so much.

Suddenly he got a message from Stephanie.

Stephanie: Don't worry, i'll persuade Jin to not mad at you.

Jin: It's okay, are you okay? you seems shocked.

Stephanie: don't worry about me, take care of your self.

Jin: Thank you, you too. Don't get hurt.

Stephanie was getting blushed suddenly. Her heartbeat was beat so fast when she read "Don't get hurt". She was so happy when Yin give attention to her.