Chapter 2

Chapter 2

With dinner came some social interaction with some of the other patients and any other people they decide to lock away in here and never hear/think/see again.

I was the only female besides a few nurses, so I stuck to the table closest to them and ate a mix of sloppy joe, apple, and milk. Great meal. 2/10 after your first day in holding.

I was then escorted back to my room which was oddly the same as Michael's. His back was turned towards the door but I could tell he was doing another mask. He seemed to also be aware of his surrounding as if it was instinctive.

"Are you sure you want to put me in there," I questioned, halted at the doorway. They're freaking crazy if they don't think I am going to be killed tonight. Sure the mask man seemed pretty dull, but I knew he was aware of what was happening. He seemed to be listening too.

The guard gave me a little push, "I'll be back with clothes for you." The door abruptly shut in my face and I sighed. I truly hate it here.

I finally turned to glance around the room, they must have expanded it for this experiment because it is not your regular sized cell. It was about 2 maybe 3 times the size of a regular one. One bed on each side and another desk to the right of Michael's. He seemed to have kept his art work to himself for the most part. Everything else looked tidy too. A little bit of OCD is there?

I stepped lightly to the other bed and sat down.

"And you would think, they would spare you from me," I chuckled under my breath unbelievingly. They were literally seeing if Michael, the evil vile monster that Loomis deemed him to be, would kill me without a thought. I suspected the violence was under the surface but how deep?

I laid back, turning on my side to face Michael in case he decided to do something, and closed my eyes. This was going to be a bore if he wasn't going to actually try and kill me.

I heard a faint sound of moment and I opened one eye to see Michael had indeed turned to look over his shoulder at me. My feet were closest to him. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he went back to whatever project he was on.

Dream:

"Mom," I asked, glancing about the living room taking in the chaos. It was silent.

I walked slowly into the living room and stopped dead finding her mother lying on the ground clearly dead and writing on the walls with her mom's blood saying,'' I found you.''

I screamed a blood chilling scream before trying to sprint back out the door but someone stopped her. I ran right into the ex-boyfriend I always regretted meeting.

I gasped and tried to jump back but he had a rough grasp on her arms. She felt trapped. Oh yeah that's because she was.

I squirmed and her ex-boyfriend, Vince, leant down and inhaled her 'natural' scent.

''Miss me princess?''

End Dream

Michael was listening to Sarafina's breathing, it was almost rhythmic. He was curious as to why someone like her was in some place like this. He always thought pretty girls never got in trouble. His attention was caught by the increase of air flow that she had taken. She was having a nightmare, that much he could tell.

He rose from his place at his desk and stood over her. Her eyes were following an unknown source and she was squirming. He leant forward and curiously ran his hand up her side and caressed her face gently. She seemed to relax once again and he felt his lips curl into a smirk.

He didn't want to kill her.Yet. If she interrupted any of his plans, then he would. 

Comments appeciated!!!

Follow and Like and Share!!!