Chapter 12

The next morning Sarafina found herself alone. Something she was not expecting. The covers were cool to the touch meaning Michael hadn't been there for a while.

Sarafina willed herself to get up and she decided to tidy up a bit but she froze when heard footsteps downstairs. Michael? She stealthily stepped into the hallway to glance over the balcany and glanced over. It was indeed Michael! 

He sat almost tiredly over the table that was now covered in dust. She noticed there was blood on his hands but she really didn't care who's.

She gracefully slid down the banister and landed gently on her feet. 

''Michael,'' she asked quietly knowing he would hear. He glanced over his shoulder and she finally realized his mask was also on the table... How did she not realize he was unmasked!? 

A smile lit up her face and she made her way towards him with more sway to her hips than usual. His natural stormy grey, blue eyes seemed to darken with lust. 

Her freshly shaven legs from the night before strattled him as she sat carefully on his lap facing him. She wove her fingers through his hair and pulled his lips to meet hers. 

His bloodied fingers roamed to her thighs and with one swift movement; he had pulled the both of them up and Sarafina had wrapped her legs around his waist.  

Without a glance to her; he made their way up the stairs. Sarafina had a large smile plastered on her face and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. 

Note**** 

I'm looking for a theme song for this book and a face to my character, Sarafina. If anybody would like to help to either of these causes it would be greatly appreciated. 

Sarafina has black hair and blue eyes! 

4 COMMENTS!