Chapter 6

Chapter 6 updated Dec 9TH, 2021

"Sarafina," Nurse Holland shook me awake the next morning and I noticed Michael was gone from the room.

"He is having a private session with Dr. Loomis right now, and will be back in about a half hour," the nurse comments, as she strips Michael's bed and covers it with new sheets. I helped strip and make my bed.

"I am quite pleased with how you two are getting along. I know Loomis is crazier than anyone else suspects but I see the way Michael looks at you. He actually reacts to you rather than stay his stoic self. I'd like to believe that he has a crush on you but being locked up in here I truly don't know how he himself has matured into the young man that he is now. I've been here since he arrived but this is the first time that I have seen him react to anyone besides his mother, god bless her soul," Nurse Holland rambled, as we finished up cleaning the room.

"Sure I am intimidated by him by sure size and the stories I have heard of him but I am just glad I am not paired off with one of the other ones who actually speak," I laughed lightly and the nurse nodded her head in agreement.

I was then escorted in the direction of the cafeteria Michael should be on his way to meet me for breakfast.

What I did not expect was to see my worst nightmare in the flesh.

Loomis can die.

So can Vince Richards.

The nightmare himself, was smirking at me with that wide sadistic smirk. His eyes were pure evil and if I was anywhere else than in a literal hospital, I would either be dead or wish I was dying.

Nurse Holland cursed under her breath and yelled, "And what the hell is Patient 2044 doing in this cell block, he is supposed to be in solitary."

"Loomis said he wanted to meet with him," the guard on the right of Vince said, feeling the heat of Nurse Holland's gaze.

Vince stepped forward, and I immediately stepped back only to walk right back into a large figure. My shadow. Michael Myers.

He was unmasked for once, and openly glaring at Vince.

Michael's chains barely held him from where he stood.

Michael and Loomis' session were eye opening to Michael.

Loomis was an idiot to think Michael wouldn't do anything to this Vince Richards guy if he saw him, and look there he was. Not even a few hundred feet away from him.

His Sarafina was shaking where she stood, she was so brave to even be this close to her own nightmare in the flesh.

Michael's arm suddenly wrapped around my waist with the chain dragging behind him.

"It looks like you got another psycho to give you his attention my little Sara," Vince sneered and I was about to pounce on him myself but Loomis appeared and intervened.

"Mr. Richards, come this way."

Michael's whole form seemed to ripple with power and muscle. I don't think I could be any safer than where I was right now. With Michael at my back.

I finally glanced up at him and his face turned towards me.

He was handsome in a brutish manly way. His beard was a little shorter than what I imaged but well kept for someone like him and from his life style on a day to day basis. and his hair was well kept and pulled back today. 

Why the hell was he hot? Why was a killer literally hot?

___________________________________________________________

COMMENTS AND VOTES APPRECIATED!